Show and Tell.

(Smut) & (mentions rape and abuse.)

Ever since Han's parents divorced, his life has been nothing but hell. He was only 13y when his father left. Him and his mother has been depressed ever since. That is until his mother found someone, that someone seemed nice when his mother was around but when his mother isn't. Things can get nasty.

(Flash back.)

"I'll be back after 20-30 minutes? Have fun you two!"

His mother soon left.

"Oh we'll definitely have fun.~" He said as he turns to Han. "Please.. Not today.. I don't wanna.!" Han backed up "Does that even matter? I don't give a fuck about want you want or don't. When your mother is gone, I'm in charge. Now strip." "Please.! .... NO DON'T TOUCH ME..! N-NO PLEASE..!"

....

"p-please..! No more!" "Shut up whore. I'll stop whenever I want." He then slapped Han across his face. Tears rolled down Han's face. After 15 minutes of this torture he finally came to the end. "Why do you do this to me.. just w-why.?!" "The reason I do this is because.. how could I resist such a beautiful body like yours?" "But.. this is wrong.? What you're doing is wrong! Don't you know that?! I'M ONLY 16.! What would my mother think.! What if she sees what you're doing to me!-" Han was soon punched in the face. "That's not how to talk to your father." "M-my.. father.? Your no close to my father! I HATE YOU.!" He replied with a hum.

(End of flash back.)

This has been happening for years. It only started when Han was only 14y.. all the way to 17y. He couldn't tell anyone. Not even his own mother. No one knew what was happening. That is until his mother walked in once.

"Jisung! Do you know where I put my bag?!" His mother shouts. And with no response back. "Ugh Jisung I know you can hear me!" His mother says as she walks up to his door. As soon she got closer she could hear things. "Jisung..? ..." she opens the door.

.... "OH MY GOD.! JISUNG BABY.!" "B-baby.! It's not what it looks like.!" "My poor baby.?! FOR HOW LONG.? TELL ME RIGHT NOW!" "Baby I would never.! I swear!" She picks up Han off the bed. "Jisung.. baby, answer me.!" "M-mom.? What are you doing here.?" "Oh my god.! Jisung.!" She pulled Han into a hug. Han was still confused, until he looked around his room. "For how long.. JISUNG ANSWER ME!" "3 y-years.." ... she then looks up at her boyfriend. She couldn't believe it.. "you been fucking my own son.. for 3 fucking years.? ... I'm gonna fucking kill you." Both Han and her boyfriend's eyes widened..

"Baby.!-" "DON'T "Baby" ME YOU SICK BITCH! LEAVE MY GOD DAMN HOUSE!" He soon ran out Han's room. "Jisung why didn't you tell me.?" "He told me that if I told anyone.. he'll hurt both you and me.!" Tears rolled down his cheeks. "Oh, baby.."  she then pulled him into another hug.

HAN'S POV:

Ever since they put that creep in jail things have been great! My mother found a new job where she gets tons! We even moved homes, I also moved to a new school! I've met many amazing people!

"Hey Hannie!!" Felix said joyfully. "Oh, hey Felix! What are you doing?" "Oh nothing~ i'm just checking how you were doing!" "Oh okay!" We talked for while as we were walking to our class until I suddenly tripped and landed on my face. "Omg hannie are you okay.?!" Felix took my hand to help me up. "I'm fine.." I looked up seeing Minho. "Watch where you're going Jisung." "Oh shut up lee. You're the one who tripped me? So why not take the blame?" Minho growls. "Shut the fuck up or i'll make ya." "Do it then? Show it, not tell it." Minho was getting closer to my face. It even looked like he was ready to punch me.