Video game night.

(Fluff!)

NO ONE'S POV:

Minho was on his game talking to his friends till Han walks in. "Mmm Honey who are you talking to.?" Han was sleepy after just waking up from his nap. "Oh, i'm talking to my friends! We're playing a game. Sorry If I woke you up." "No no it's okay." Han sat down next to Minho and rested his head on his shoulder. Minho forgot to mute so his friends heard. "Yo, you got a girl?" His other friend spoke up as well. "Yeah?! Who is the lucky girl!"

Minho turned to his game. "Guys, why would I date a girl? Y'all know I'm gay.." "OH! Right! Sorry!" "It's alright. Now lets continuing playing!" "Okay!" "Yeah, let's play!"

Minho and his friends played for another hour. Han woke up and gets on top of Minho. "Han?" Han didn't say anything but started kissing Minho. The kiss lasted 2 minutes. "Guys I'm gonna go, see ya later!" "Alright" they said. Minho got off his game and started kissing Han back.

It was a whole make out section. Han tapped on Minho's shoulder. "Hm? What is it dear?" "I wanna go to the bedroom.." Minho looked at their bedroom door then looked back of Han. "Sure, anything you want baby.~" Minho lifted up Han and took him to their bedroom then laid him down.

Minho later got on top of Han and started kissing him. "Mhmm..~" Han was a moaning mess. He loved the way Minho kissed him. They made out for 20 minutes til Han was getting tired once again. "Are you sleepy love? We can go to bed if you like?" "Mhm..sure I'm very sleepy." "Okay my love!~" Minho kissed Han's forehead then laid on his side. "Goodnight my love." "Goodnight."

(HEY GUYS I'M SORRY FOR BEING OUT AND THAT THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT!! I js wanna say that thank you for reading! Like 3k reads? That's crazy! I also wanna say that my chapter "my noisy neighbor." Is actually an inspiration from the book "moans"! So I js wanted to point that out since I forgot to say it was an inspiration! Anyways I hope ya'll are having a nice day! I'll try to get more chapters done asap! ("Hurry up don't be lazy~") ahaha nwjns joke 🤭)