I told him.

Jisung (19y & B)
Minho (19y & SW)

MINHO'S POV

"MINHO GET UP YOU'LL BE LATE AGAIN." "Ugh..fine!" My mom is always so noisy in the morning..I didn't even wanna show up for school. He gets up and walks towards the bathroom.

Buzz buzz "huh? What is it now.." I picked up my phone to see Seungmin spamming me. 'Ugh what does he want..?'

Min!

WHERE ARE YOU HOE.
it's getting lonely here and it's getting late.

Ugh calm down..
I'm js getting ready..

Js? JS.? JS NOW GETTING READY?
You lazy mf..
Ugh wtv js get here so I won't get so lonely.

Yeah yeah wtv
Cya

Mhm alright cya lazy~

Mhm bye

I later turned off my phone then walked to school which was only 3 minutes away from my house. On the way to school I saw these two cats. They seem hungry so I walked up to them to try to pet them. "Awe hello there~" the two cats were cute and I thought of bringing them but i had school. "Hmm if I come back from school i'll take ya!" I walked off to check my phone. "8:45?! SHIT." Minho started running.

Luckily I made it to class on time.. I walked up to my desk to see seungmin with a pout. "FINALLY. What took ya so long..?" "I saw cats and Y'know I love cats. I couldn't just leave them without petting them.." "ugh minho.." Seungmin looked up then made a face.. "what?" I turned around..then I got pushed. "HEY! Oh.." "we missed ya Minhoe." I made eye contact with him..

Who? You may ask. It was Jisung. Han jisung. He was the popular kinda rich guy.. since no one can really do anything about him they just don't say anything. Since his father is a powerful man. "My name is Minho." "Aww what did I say? I said Minhoe." "I'm not a hoe like you Jisung." "Woah woah! What are you trying to pull leeshit." No one really calls me by my last name, unless you were friends of course. "Why don't you just fuck off and leave me alone han." "Oh?~ what if I stay here? Hmm?" He got closer and closer to my face. "Get out of my face han." "What if I don't.~" I could feel the whole class room get colder and feel that everyone's eyes were on us. "I won't tell you again Han Jisung." "Ahaha..trynna be the bigger one ay?" I told him to get out of my face.

Minho grabbed his face then pulled him into a kiss. But it wasn't just a kiss it was a whole make out session. For the whole class to see.

"Mhmm.!" Jisung was moving alot so I tightened my grip on his face and waist. After 2 minutes I broke off the kiss for air. It cause Jisung to fall over on his ass. "Ptf.." I couldn't help but keep my laugh.. "HEY..! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HUH? YOU LEESHI.." the teacher walked in just in time. Not going to lie.. Jisung looked like he was about to cry.

Jisung slowly got up then left the classroom. "Mr Han! You can't just walk out!" The teacher yelled but Jisung didn't turn back. "Ugh whatever.. okay class let's get to our seats!" We all walked to our seats. Seungmin turned to me I looked back at him. "Why..how? Could you do that.?! Infront of the whole class.." "I warned him. You heard, you all did. But he wanted to choose the hard way out." The teacher turned around. Seungmin and I looked down then turned back to each other. "Hmm I mean you did tell him.." "yeah so he don't gotta be such a bitch and baby about it. Let's ignore this. Okay?" Turned back down to focus on the assignment but couldn't..