Caught.

(Smut)-(might be cringe..💔)

3RD PERSON POV:

All the members were in their practice room, practicing the new choreography for their new comeback. Han had some trouble and needed a lil help. But instead of asking the leader of the dance racha, he asked Chan for help. "Hyung, can you help me with the choreography?" Han said, Chan stared at him and replied. "Hmm, alright! Can't be too bad?" Chan laughed it off. After Chan's little help, Han became more touchy and lovely with him. Giving him hugs, Kissing his cheeks, and even sitting on his lap. Big mistake..

Few hours later..

"Good work everyone!" Chan yelled, "I'm starving!! Anyone wanna go get something?" Hyunjin said. Everyone agreed except Chan, Minho and Han. "I have to do something but I'll be back to practice some more." Minho said as he put his arm around Han. "What do you have to do? And how long would it take.." Han asked with a light smirk on his face. "I have to drop off something at a friend's house, it would probably take half an hour?" Minho replied. "Oh alright.." Han's eyes stared at Chan. "I have to go now! See you later, baby" Minho gives Han a kiss goodbye and walks out.

As soon as everyone has left Chan walked towards the door and locks it. Han knows what comes next. Chan turns towards Han and walks to him, pinning him against the wall. Smashing his lips against his, then slowly realizing. "Wait.. We shouldn't be doing this.." Han looked at Chan in confusion. "What do you mean, Hyung?" Chan lets go. "You have a boyfriend, Han.. and I have Jeongin. what if they find out?" Han looks at Chan, up and down then smirks. "He won't." Han and Chan soon had smashed their lips together.

Han and chan were panting as they were quickly trying to clean up their little mess they made. "A..ah.. that was so much better than Minho.." Chan was surprised, not that he was 'better' but that Han would actually say something about it. "Really? Much better than Minho?" Questioned Chan. "Yeah.. we should do this more often!" Han gave a kiss on Chan's cheek and walked away happily.

A hour later, Han was still walking around the building until he was pulled into a dark, scary, horrific room. "AH!-" "shh.." he heard..but couldn't tell who it was..? "Who is this.?!" He felt a set of hands grab his slutty waist. He has felt this touch before.. But where? "Oh come on, baby. You love it when I grab this slutty waist.~" it was Minho. His grip got tighter and tighter, which made Han whimper. "Minho.? What are you d-doing?" There was soon a beam of light that shine the whole room. Han was in shocked, Minho was only a few inches away from his face. "Hey, baby. Missed me?" Han slowly nodded.. "Yes, I did!" Han was about to pull him for a kiss but Minho stopped him.

"Nuh uh, baby. I saw how touchy you were with Chan earlier." "Huh?" Han was confused.. what was Minho talking about? "You know what I'm talking about. Don't act stupid now." Minho flipped Han over. His ass resting on Minho's hard cock. "Can you feel this? He's so hard for you.~" Han's eyes widened due to the fact that he feels Minho's hard cock up against his ass. Minho laughs. "You thought I wouldn't find out what you did with Channie~, did you?" Han was too stunned to speak or to even move. 'How could he have found out.?'

"What's wrong, baby? Cat caught your tongue?" He chuckled. "H-how.?" Minho squeezed his hand on Han's slutty waist as he responded, "I guess you need to be a little more quieter. Also Chan told me.~ I even made sure his little fox knew what he was doing.~" Han whimpered. "You like it when people hear you, hearing you getting ruined by your Hyungs. Don't you? What a slut." "Mhm.. love it when they hear..AH!" He screamed as he felt Minho's lips suck and lick his neck. "mmm..Minho."

Minho slowly pulled down Han's pants down. The cold air hits Han's ass. "C-cold.." Minho looks up at Han. "Don't worry, love. I'll make it warmer for you." Minho slips in a set of fingers into his asshole. "Still so wet..when Channie fucked this tight ass." Han groaned and moaned. "What's your color, baby?" "G-green..." Minho fastened his pace. Moving his fingers so smooth and nicely. "I think you're ready, don't you think so too, baby?" Han nodded aggressively. "Words or else I wouldn't know what you're trying to say?"

"P-please put it in.." Minho squeezed his waist. "Put what in where? Hm?" "Your c-cock.. in my p..pussy.." Minho had some thought about it but finally decided to do what he was told.

"Ah..ah! Fuck!!" Han covered his mouth.. afraid that someone passing by might hear. "Don't hide those beautiful sounds.. wasn't so afraid when Chan was fucking them out of you." Han slowly took off his hand off his mouth. Han had a feeling.. guilt. I mean how could he have done this? Cheating on the love of his life. After all the things Minho has done for him. All he could do in return is to cheat on the poor guy. Tears roll down his face. Sobbing.. "What's wrong, baby?" Minho slowed his pace. "I'm sorry, Minho. I'm sorry that I cheated on you.. for my own selfish needs.. I'm such a slut.. always needing cock.." Minho leaned over and kissed the tears away. "It's okay, baby. Don't cry. Just remember who you belong to." "H-huh.? AH!" Minho thrust deep into his tight hole. Brushing over his prostate. "There! It's there! T-there!" Han grew weak to his legs, unable to stand up properly. "Is it? Hm is it here? Or here?~" Minho moved in different angles to tease him. "N-no! It was there.!" Han pouted.

"Oh!~ here?" Minho gave a hard thrust. "Ngh! T-there!! Fuck m-me there!" A smirk grew big on Minho's face. He thrusted faster on the spot, abusing poor Hannie. "Gunna break m' p-pussy! Ngh!" "That's right. Only I can break this pussy, only me." Han was seeing stars at this point. Couldn't think straight at all. Only could think about Minho's cock fucking his brains out. "Y-yes..only you! No one else can fuck this pussy like you do! A-ah..!" Han could feel his high coming.. but of course Minho won't let him cum as soon as possible. "Such a slut for this cock, right, Hannie?~" Han nodded his head. "Mhm! Such a s-slut for t-this cock..ngh!"

"Fuck.." Minho cursed under his breath. "I'm close Hannie.! C-cum with me!" Minho's pace increased to a monster like speed. "Fuck..Fuck..Fuck! Breed me! Fuck me! Destroy m-me! I want your babies! Ah!" Han had no clue of what he was saying. He was too lost to even care. "C-cumming.! Cum with me, baby." "Inside! Please!" One final thrust. Han could feel his insides being filled up with Minho's warm cum.

Minho pulled out of Han. "You did do good for me, baby." Minho whispered in Han's ear. "very good for Hyung.." Han panted softly, before He fell asleep.. Han soon woke up to be laying down on his bed with Minho next to him. "Ah! It seems you're awake!" Minho cuddles Han. "Hi, baby! What happened?" Han broke the hug. "Oh, you fell asleep after I fucked your little tight hole, then carried you to the car and drove us home~" Han's whole face started turning red, he softly punched Minho and coved his face. "Stop it!" He said embarrassedly. "Hehe you're so cute when you're embarrassed!" Minho looked at Han and kissed his cheek. "Anyway, hopefully you know who you belong to, now~" Minho got up from the bed and walked off.

Han smirked and laid down on his bed. "Yeah, now I know.."

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
A/N!
HI, I'm so sorry that I've been absent.. I have ran out of ideas to write about but now I have some ideas in mind!! Anyway! I hoped you had an amazing Christmas! Merry Christmas! (Late..) Hope to post more soon!
Ly!