My noisy neighbor.

JISUNG'S POV:

I finally arrived to my new apartment to be greeted by a kind old lady. "Oh hello! You must be new! I'm __!" "Oh! Yes, I'm new. My name is Jisung!" "That's such a pretty name! I must get going now. Wait.." She turns around and looks at my door number that was i was assigned.

"Are you room 184?" She turns to look at me. "Yeah? What's wrong?" "There's nothing wrong but I must warn you. You're neighbor is very loud at night! No one really does anything since his father is a very powerful man." "Oh? I'm sure I can handle it!" "Oh okay! Just making sure, have a good day!" Then she leaves.

I'm sure it's nothing.. at least that's what I thought. It was getting late so I decided to go to bed until I hear something. It was a voice. "augh.! A-ah.! F-faster.!~" 'oh.. so that's what she meant..' I thought to myself. I just decided to ignore it and go to sleep.

I woke up to someone screaming. I got worried that something or someone got hurt so I decided to check on my neighbor. I opened the door then walked to my neighbor's door to knock on it. "Hello? Is someone home.?" I waited for a while then when I decided to go back to my room the door opened. "Can I help you?" I turned to see a man who looked my age. (20)

"O-oh sorry to bother you but I just heard some screaming so I was just checking if anyone was okay..!" "oh, no one was hurt. I was probably having too much fun in bed." My eyes widened. "Anyways I gotta get back in bed cya." He shut the door then opened it. "My name is Minho by the way." Then shuts it in my face again. I walked back to my room to get some sleep. Now I know why I heard screaming..

The next day

I was getting ready for work then I saw Minho walk out of his room. I turned to him and he gave me a smile then winked at me. I started blushing at him. But I ignored it because he could have been playing with my feeling and were just trying to sleep with me. I started walking to the front door to where I was stopped by someone pulling my arm. "Oh hello baby.~" I turned around to see Minho. "Uhm hello? What are you doing? Also don't call me "baby."" "Aww why not?~ hehe~" "I'm sorry I have to go to work.?" "No baby.~ stay.~" "please leave me alone." I pulled him off then walk to my car.

'That was weird.' I thought to myself. I think Minho was drunk or something because he kinda reeked of alcohol..not going to lie he was kinda fine but not finer than me of course!~ Wait what am I saying?? Anyways I arrived to the small cat cafe I worked at. I heard someone running towards me "Oi! How are you Jisung?!" It was Felix. He was my best friend. We did everything together! We been friends since middle school! He's really nice and cute!

"Hey felix! I'm doing well, what about you?" "I'm doing amazing like always. I was just about to open the cafe! Wanna help?" "Sure!" We both walked to the door then walked in. While Felix was getting ready I left to grab the cats to let them run freely around the cafe.

After a while I took a break. I told Felix that I'm going to go to buy snacks. He yelled "otay!" While I left. I wasn't paying attention that I have bumped into someone. "OMG.! I'm so so sorry.!" "No no it's fine." I heard a familiar voice then I looked up. 'M-MINNO.?' I thought to myself. "I'm okay.." He cut off. "Oh?~ well hello there baby~" "Minho. I've told ya to stop calling me "baby."" "Come on y'know you like it when I call you baby.~" I wasn't going to lie. I did like it.

"I d..don't.. anyways. Please move I'm going somewhere." "Oh? Okay! Anything for you darling!~" Minho moved out the way so I could get through.

Time skip cause Why not?

I returned back to the cafe to see Felix taking Minho's order, I walked pass them and Minho saw me walking. "Oh hello baby!~" I turned around quickly. "I told you not to call me that. But also hello?" "Do you two know each other??" Felix whispered to me. "Of course we do. He's my neighbor i've told ya about.."