𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈𝐈 : 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐄

𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚!!!

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀...

𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗳 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗦𝗔

𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗳 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲, 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝘆
𝗖𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗡𝗢𝗪!!!

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂.

. . .

      Miles stood still by the from door as Flora hopped around the apartment, asking curious questions as she ran in and out of a few rooms in the house, much to Rose and Kate's delight. Flora was easy to like, Miles on the other hand, he was a different story. Miles stood silently observing the living room before putting his hands in his pockets and walking around, paying more attention to the items inside the apartment rather than the apartment itself.

Miles kept a neutral expression on his face, he didn't have a reason to change it, nothing in the apartment caught his eye. He was used to luxery, this was not it, he didn't necessarily care about that though, his room back home wasn't much, average at best, but he liked it that way, he was happy with the few things he used in his room which were his guitar, his drum set, and the things at his desk.

He couldn't really complain about the furniture as the furniture in his old room weren't much, he didn't even have as bed frame anymore. It broke, that's what he said anyways. One day the old governess had came to Miles' room to wake him for breakfast to find him already awake, sitting on his mattress, which was now on the floor. His explanation was a simple 'It broke' and the refusal to elaborate further. He propped it up at the entrance of the East Wing because nobody went there anyways.

Miles kind of liked the apartment, he just didn't like some of the stuff in it. He didn't like the decor, which was understandable, he was a teenage boy exploring the apartment of two adult women, he was bound to not like it. He kind of liked the feel of it, it felt safer than the estate ever did after the death of his parents, he liked that, he didn't want to like it because he didn't want to get comfortable, but he did like it a little bit.

As Miles walked around, he wandered into the kitchen, which was occupied by a beaming Flora, Rose, and Kate. Late turned to Miles, an uncertain look on her face that she tried to hide with a smile. "So, what do you think?" She asked, Miles hesitated "It's... nice." He replied with a nod, Miles just said that to be nice. He didn't know what he thought of it, he didn't really know anything right now, which he didn't like.

Kate sighed quietly, "I'm glad you like it then." She responded. Miles nodded, he didn't like how awkward it felt.

"So... how about we get you settle in. There's only two rooms so-" Kate started to speak but Miles cut her off. "I'll just sleep on the couch." He said, Kate paused and looked him confused before she began speaking again "Are you sure? You and Flora can have my room." Kate said, Miles shook his head. "I'm sure." He said. He didn't want to sleep in Kate's room, or any of the rooms actually. He didn't want to get comfortable because he knew as soon as Uncle Henry found out that they left he'd come and get them, he would right? He had to didn't he? He was their legal guardian still.