16

Spider

Spider had watched Neteyam fade away to Eywa on the rocks. This last words were unfinished, being "Dad, I-" Nothing else after that. 

Everyone was devastated. Neytiri took the hit worst of all. She transformed into someone insane. Someone who would kill the person who killed her son, killing anyone standing in her way for her to do that. 

Jake was sad, but was focused on his daughters, who were stuck on the ship. Spider knew where they would be located, so he and Jake snuck back onto the ship. There were many people still alive, so Jake snuck to the rotators, and blew it up. 

"DUCK!" he yelled to Spider running back down. It exploded with a deafening BOOM!

Spider glanced at the other people, wondering if Scarlett's with them. Unlikely. he thought, remembering the amount of blood Scarlett's shirt held. 

But, when Jake went to free Tuk, while Spider waited in the shadows, he saw another figure there. Scarlett! She freed Tuk, and was talking to Jake. 

Spider wanted to run over to them, but saw Quaritch, holding Kiri close, with a knife pressed to her neck. Spider ran over, and pleaded to Quaritch to free her. 

Scarlett, after spotting him, had looked as if she would smile, but then her expression turned scared. Behind him, someone had pulled him back, and pressed a knife to his neck. "Release," Neytiri said, breathing deeply. "Or I cut." 

Quaritch looked at him, then at her. "You think I care about him?" he asked. "We aren't even the same species." 

Neytiri, not changing her expression, said "A son for a son," she paused. Suddenly, she swiped the knife across Spider's chest, making him gasp in pain as blood dripped out. He heard Scarlett gasp. "I cut." Neytiri finished. 

Spider and Kiri pleaded with each other's parent, saying not to kill the other, but there was not telling what would happen next. Suddenly, Neytiri yelled, tilting Spider back, and aiming the knife to Spider's chest. 

"No!" Quaritch yelled, freeing Kiri. He pushed Kiri to the ground, who crawled back to the others. Neytiri paused. 

For a scary moment, Spider thought that Neytiri would actually kill him. After all, she never really liked him in the first place. Silently, Spider moarned that he would never hug Scarlett again. 

But, Neytiri pushed Spider to the railing of the sinking ship. Spider sighed in relief as Tuk, Kiri, and Scarlett ran to him. Scarlett reached to him first, and hugged him tightly. He hugged her back, relived to see her alive. 

"Spider, take them out of here." Jake said, pushing Neytiri towards them. 

They all started to the water when Quaritch called out "You really going to leave me? I'll just keep coming after you, death after death. I'll keep coming, until its settled."(I know this is not what he really says but its been forever since I watched Avatar 2, and I can't find anything on the internet.) 

There was a pause, as if everyone was holding their breath. Finally, Jake spoke. "Let's get it done then." he said. 

Jake ran over to them, and they started to fight. Punch after punch was thrown, and they fought like tigers. "Lets go." Spider said, wanting to get everyone to safety, like Jake said to do. 

They jumped into the water, and were about to swim away, but, before they could get far, flames from the explosion spreaded to the water. Instead to the ocean washing them away, the flames stayed there, and started to come closer. 

"Back to the ship!" Spider yelled. Everyone started to frantically splash towards the ship. As they stepped on it, Tuk screamed as she was swallowed into the ship. Neytiri screamed, and jumped after her. 

Kiri was about to do the same when Scarlett pulled her back. "I'll go." she said. 

"Scarlett!" Spider screamed, but she was gone. Soon, the ship started to turn over. Spider had to get Kiri to safety, then he'll find Scarlett. 

They ran up the ship as it turned. Kiri tripped midway, but Spider helped her up, yelling "Come on!" 

When they reached the top, Spider realized that the ship was sinking. "Stay together." Spider said, gripping Kiri's hand. She nodded. 

Spider held her hand, wishing that Scarlett was there to grip his other hand. What if she dies in there? Its not like Neytiri to save a sky person, especially after they killed her son. 

I'll just hope that she's still alive. 

She might be alive. After all, she recovered from a stab into her stomach. 

Spider held still as the cold ocean waters swallowed him up. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that not everything what the movie actually showed, but its been forever since I saw it, so sorry but I had to remember in tiny pieces, especially since the internet seems to hate me and not give me the answers I need.