17

Scarlett didn't know what she was thinking. All she knew was that she needed to protect Na'vi from sky people, along with their machines. 

I guess I'm doing that right now. 

Tuk and the older female adult Na'vi were swallowed up by the ship. Scarlett had stopped Kiri from doing the same, and decided to help them. Scarlett knew that it was stupid, and every part in her body longed to stay with Spider, but she had a new purpose for her life. 

Besides, it's best to just sacrifice herself to save two avatars. 

Anyway, they were currently speeding across the ship's rooms, which were turned upside down due to the ship turning over. Water was pushing them across the rooms. 

Scarlett was ahead of them, so that she could open the doors for them to escape the ship. They passed three rooms, with water pushing them forward. 

When she reached another door, she tried to pull it open, but it wouldn't move. Scarlett glanced down at the water that was keeping the door from opening. "Open it!" Tuk yelled. She's so little. She must be scared out of her mind. 

The older Na'vi tried to help Scarlett, but the door stayed firmly shut. Tuk was breathing heavily as water rose a bit. The older Na'vi hugged her, trying to calm her down. The sight broke Scarlett's heart. She looked around, to try and find another way out of the ship. 

"What is your name?" the older Na'vi asked. Scarlett knew it was an attempt to calm Tuk down, so she played along. 

"I'm Scarlett." Scarlett responded. 

"I'm Neytiri." the older Na'vi said. "Thank you for trying to help." Scarlett nodded. 

"Do you speak Na'vi?" Neytiri asked. 

"<Yes.>" Scarlett said in Na'vi. 

They were going to talk more when a light filled the water. Little fishes swam past them. Tuk ducked underwater, and came up, saying "<It's Kiri!>" 

Kiri came up from the water, smiling. Attached to her back is some creature that looks like wings. She handed it to Neytiri. "<Wear this, mother.>" she said. "<It will help you.>" Neytiri put it on her back. 

"<I know a way out.>" Kiri continued. "<Follow me.>" 

Scarlett followed the avatars through the ship, hoping that they would be alright. That Spider would be alright.