Chapter 6 - late night stroll -

„Why are you angry with Aisha?" Mila asked curiously. She had just told something to do with Aisha and felt Bloom's discomfort as soon as they started talking about Aisha. Sometimes her gift was useful after all.

„we talked yesterday.. you know, in the first world you don't get too much practice with your magic. Especially if you don't even know that you are a fairy. And I somehow managed to uhm lose control. And it went horribly wrong. I didn't know what I was doing, but after a huge argument with my mum, I burned her. She was severely hurt all because of me.
When I told Aisha, she said I was a changeling. She said, my parents are not my parents. She said I don't belong to them. What kind of friend says such things?" Bloom ended sadly.

„Do you reckon that there's a possibility to it?" Mila asked cautiously.
„No. I don't know. I hope I'm not. I'll have to talk to Mrs. Dowling about that. She seems to know a lot of things she doesn't tell us about." Mila sensed that Bloom stopped trusting Mrs. Dowling. And she was questioning many people around her nowadays.

She didn't want to destroy their friendship and didn't say anymore.
„The guy I like. He's Stellas ex." Bloom stated after a while.

„Sky. He seemes nice, you know? But how could someone being nice be together with someone like Stella?" Bloom looked frustrated.
„My mum always says that there's more to a person than what meets the eye. Maybe thats the case for Sky. But maybe that's the case for Stella, too." Mila answered and tried to believe it herself at the same time.

Bloom looked at her from the side for a long time. Then she sighed and the two girls got up to take their trays back to the cafeteria.

· • ● ● • ·

Mila: Hey :)

Sam: fancy hearing from you. How are you doing? Excited for school tomorrow? :)

Mila: I have successfully suppressed it until now. Thanks for that. I'm doing good. It's just... a lot right now. It's all very new to me. But I'm looking forward to it. :) how long have you been here?

Sam: you'll be fine. It can be pretty stressful and overwhelming at first, but everyone adapts pretty quickly. Don't worry. :)
I am in my second year now.

Mila: I hope I will too :c thanks for your kind words, it helps a lot. :)

Sam: and here I thought only my presence helped you. ;) Speaking of presence. I know it's late. But do you still feel like a little walk? :)

Mila: uhm.. I don't know. School starts tomorrow and we're not supposed to be outside anymore. I heard they are very strict about things like that here. And they guard the doors..

Sam: don't worry about that. Be ready and outside your suite in 2 Minutes ;)

„What?" Mila mumbled in disbelief. „Hm? You alright?" Terra asked. Terra was laying in her bed, reading a book about plants in south america.
„Oh uhm yeah. I just have something to do... now. I need to get changed quickly." Mila said and jumped off of her bed to grab her favourite pullover and some jeans.

„who are you meeting with? Can I join?" terra asked cheerfully. „Oh uhm.." , Mila's stomach stung a little bit at that, „it's rather some kind of date i guess.."

She scratched the back of her neck uncertainly and tried not to look at Terra. She didn't know what Terra would think after the night with Riven. Not that she thought she was a slut.