𝐨𝐧𝐞

It's finally summer again. This was the moment I was waiting for, for months. I can't wait to see Susannah again and her two boys but especially Jeremiah. This summer is different, I've 'changed'. Last summer I still had braces and wore glasses but now my braces are finally of and I decided to wear contacts. I hope I finally get attention from the boy I'm secretly in love with. 

'Hellooo y/n were almost leaving have you finished packing?' belly yells thru the phone. 

'Yes, sorry I was zoning out, my bad' I say to her. 

'Zoning out about what, are you okay?' she asks me concerned

'It's just the fact that I haven't spent a holiday with my parents since I was three, like hello I am your daughter.' I say frustrated, 'But never mind, at least I'm spending the holiday with you bells.'

'I know they love you, they are just very passionate about their work and I guess they are that passionate they even want to continue in the summer but don't worry we will have the best summer ever.' Belly says comforting me.

'Love you bells.' I blow her a kiss at the screen and she then blows one back.

'By the way y/n/n, how's it going with your prince charming Jeremiah? Belly says smirking.

'Honestly bells, I don't know I haven't talked to him since last summer, except for that one time when he called me because no one was home and he didn't know how the dishwasher worked so I had to explain to him.' I say laughing. 'Poor guy didn't even know the thing existed until he opened it on accident HAHAHA'

'Anyway enough about me, how are you and Conraddd' I say teasing her. 'Has he already confessed his love for you and how much he can't live without you and wants to marry you and have kids with you-' 

'Y/N STOPP, and no he hasn't, he's been very dry over text these last months.' 

'weirdooo,' I say rolling my eyes. 'Like why wouldn't he want to kiss your beautiful face and get on one knee to ask you to marry him and buy a brand new Mercedes for you on your birthda-' 

'Y/N ENOUGH, come over to my house were leaving.' 

'Alright, alright, I'm on my way.' I say.

⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿

'SHOTGUN!' Me and belly yell at the exact same time.'

'Y/n that's not fair you got to sit in front last time.' Belly says frowning.

'But-' I couldn't even finish my sentence and belly cuts me off'

'Pleasee y/n/n.' She then gives me these puppy dog eyes, I hate when she does that because she knows she will get what she wants.

'ugh, fine you can sit in front..' I say slowly'

Belly looks at me knowing I'm gonna come with a but.

' But only if I can be the DJ for the ride to Cousins.' I say with a big smile on my face because I love jamming to my favorite songs in the car, especially the songs from Taylor Swift and The Weeknd.'

'YES YES YOU CAN AND THANKYOUU!' she says and starts hugging me.'

'Alrighty big bud.' I say to Steven. 'Hand me the aux cable.'

'Maybe if you ask it nicely you'll get it' Steven says teasing me. ' Steven I love you so much and you're so handsome, can I please have the aux cable?' He says giving me an example.