𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

It's the next day and I get up and change.

This is what you're wearing but feel free to imagine anything ;)

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

I walk down the stairs and see everyone getting ready for their day.

'Good morning everyone!' 

'Good morning y/n.' Jere says smiling, causing me to blush.

'You look cute y/n/n!' Belly says while coming over and hugging me.

'Says you! What is the occasion because you normally don't wear dresses and especially not revealing dresses.' I say to belly in total shock.

'I have a date..' 

'You're going on a what?' Laurel asks belly confused.

'Come on Laurel, she's old enough now.' Susannah says to Laurel trying to calm her down.

'Who are you going with?' Conrad questions.

'This guy I met, his name is Cameron.' belly answers.

'Anyway, have fun and I want to know every detail when you come back.' I shout to her because she's already out the door.

Jere is actually a pretty good cook. He makes the best eggs and French toast. 

'Here's your breakfast M'lady.' Jere says while placing my breakfast in front of me.

'Thankyouuu Jere.'

'Are you ready to head out?' Steven asks Jeremiah.

'Yeah, let's go.' Jeremiah says.

'Wait-, where are you guys going?' I ask them

'work.' 

'Seriously, now I'm all by myself.' I say looking a bit sad and Jeremiah notices. 

'Isn't Taylor coming today?' he asks.

'No, she's coming tomorrow.' I say. 'But don't worry I'll entertain myself.

'Alright, if anything happens, call me' He says while walking out the door and giving a quick wink.

Everyone is gone. Jeremiah and Steven are off to work. Belly is on a date. Susannah and Laurel went grocery shopping out of town, Conrad is still home tho but with this girl called Nicole.