𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

I woke up with such a bad headache. I start to open my eyes and see that I'm laying on Jere.

❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁

'Good morning.' Jere says.

'Morning.'

'How do you feel today?' He asks.

'I have a headache and I'm nauseous.'

'My hangover smoothie will help.' He tells me and gets up from my bed wanting to go downstairs to make the smoothie.

'Hey Jere.' I say.

'Yes y/n.' He answers me.

'I think we need to talk about uhm, yesterday.' I say to him

'Don't worry love, we will.' He says and walks out the door.

I just need to hear him out before jumping to a conclusion.

Even tho I feel like absolute shit I still get ready.

This is what you're wearing but feel free to imagine anything ;)❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁

❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁

'Morning everyone.' I say when I get downstairs.

'Jere told us what happened yesterday.' Belly says, 'Do you feel better?'

'After this drink, she should feel better.' Jere says while handing me his special hangover drink.

'Thanks Jere.'

'Who even drinks that much during the day?' Conrad asks.

'Shut up Conrad, it wasn't planned alright.' I say while looking at Jeremiah.

The tension is still there.

'Taylor is coming today.' Belly tells us. 'Who's going to pick her up?'

'Me and Jere can pick her up.' I say looking at jere because the car ride to the bus station could be our moment to talk about yesterday.

I finish my drink and it actually helped.

'Ready to go?' Jere asks me.

'mhm, let's go'
❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁

We both get in the car and Jeremiah starts talking.

'Look y/n, I did hook up with Gigi but it's not what you think.' He says. 'We hooked up last summer, not this summer.' 'You know I would never do that to you.'

'Oh, well, what were you guys talking about at the pool then? Seemed pretty flirty to me.'

'She asked me if I wanted to go to her house after my shift but I told her I'm seeing someone.'

Omg did he tell her he's seeing someone?! So he is serious about us.

'I really like you y/n, you know these past few days I've just wanted to spend every second with you.' Jere says while looking deeply in my eyes.

'I'm sorry Jere for not hearing you out.' I say to him feeling absolutely guilty.

'Don't apologize y/n, it's all good.' He says and gives me a kiss in the cheek.

I am actually so in love with him. I feel like I have to tell him soon.
❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁

We arrive and the bus station and are waiting for Taylor to arrive.

Jere puts his arm around me as we both wait.

'20 bucks, she calls you Jeremy again.' I say looking at Jere and we both start laughing.

'No, I think she learned from last time.' He says.

'Well, we'll see.' I say as Taylor's bus arrives.

'Omg y/n! I've missed youuu!' Taylor says and we both start hugging. 'And wow look at you, you look stunning, doesn't she Jeremy?' Taylor asks Jere.

'Always.' He answers and looks at me.

I look at Jere and blow a kiss and also start laughing knowing he lost the bet.

'Anyways let's go home, Jeremy could you hold this for me please?' Taylor says and gives her stuff to Jeremiah.

She starts walking towards the car leaving me and Jere a bit behind.

'Y/n Garcia?' Jere says

What is happening? He never calls me by my first name.

'Yes Jeremiah Fisher?' I answer him.

'Would you like to go on a date with me tonight?' He says while giving me his cute smile.

I love when he looks at me like that.

'I'd love to.' I say and give him a peck on his lips.

'Alright love birds let's get going.' Taylor says to us motioning us to walk faster.

I'm going on a date? With Jeremiah. Oh my god.

A/N
Guys this is chapter 5. I'm sick again and wasn't in the mood to write but I wanted to give you guys at least something. But my apologies for the short chapter. As soon as I feel better I'll make a very long chapter to make up for it. Alright take care and love u 💗.