𝐭𝐰𝐨

While I'm in my room unpacking my bags and changing clothes because I was soaked, someone jumped on my bed.

'Hey, y/n.' Jere says after diving into my bed.

'jeez, you keep on scaring me huh.' I say shocked.

'sorry my bad.' he says apologizing with the cutest face ever. 'anyways I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go for a swim?'

I sigh 'You know jere I'm kind of tired and I still need to finish unpacking.' 'Why don't you ask belly I bet she wouldn't say no to a swim.'

'She said she's busy, and I asked her with what, and she then yelled at me to get out.' 'She must be on her period.' Jere says leading to me slapping his arm.

'Jere she's not on her period omg, why do guys always have to say that we're on our periods when we're just being normal' I say confused.

'You call yelling being normal?' Jere asks and fully giving me a side-eye.

'Do you even know how bad period cramps hurt?' I say waiting for his reaction. 'You don't huh.'

'You know you girls exaggerate everything.' he says while fully giving me a show of how girls act.

'How dare you!' I say taken back. 'You know what I'll show you how it feels.'

I jump on his lap and start punching him in the stomach. (not that hard yk but a bit so he can feel it)

'HELP!' Jere screams. 'Y/N IS ABUSING ME!'

'YOU PROBABLY DESERVE IT!' belly yells from her room.

'THANKS BELLS!' I shout back.

I forgot Jeremiah is stronger than me and now I'm laying with my back on the bed and Jeremiah on top of me. butterflies. 

'You know you always act tuff but I know you have a soft spot and especially one for me.' He says smirking and even giving me a wink.

'First of all, I don't even act tuff,' I say correcting him. 'Second of all I don't have a soft spot for you, Jeremiah Fisher.' I look at him and try to intimidate him but it doesn't work because I start blushing.

'Well see about that Y/n Garcia.' he says and leans closer to me.

Omg, are we about to kiss?! Is it finally happening? I've dreamt of this moment since I was 8. 

He comes closer until our lips are inches apart. Alright y/n pucker up because you're about to have your first kiss with the love of your life.

I pucker up and he totally swerves me. What a dick.

He leans over me and grabs my stuffed teddy bear.

'You still have this old thing?' he says laughing but immediately stops when he sees I look mad because of what he just did.

'Jere it's better if you go now I have to call with someone.' I say hoping he doesn't ask me who.

'Who are you going to talk to who's more important than me?' He asks waiting for an answer.

' Uh, my boyfriend.' I blurt out.

Shit. What have I just done, I don't have a boyfriend. Did I just ruin my chances with Jeremiah?

'You have a boyfriend?' he says and I can see the jealousy in his face.

'Mhm'

'Cool.' he says quietly.

He gets up and walks out of my room and closes the door.

I am so stupid.

'DINNER IS READY!'  Susannah yells from downstairs