𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

After dinner we put our dishes away and everyone starts doing their thing.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

'So mind telling what that was about? A BOYFRIEND?' Belly says to me after barging into my room.

We both sit down and I need to prepare how to say this to her.

'I don't have a boyfriend Bells.' I say to her, ' Before dinner, Jere came to my room and we were just play fighting and I jumped on top of him-'

'YOU DID WHAT?!' she says totally in shock not letting me finish.

'LET ME FINISH!' I say yelling at her but we both start laughing immediately. 'He then switched positions and out of nowhere I was laying on my back and he was on top of me-'

'Oeehhh intimate I see what you guys are doing.' She says while smirking causing me to slap her arm.' 

'Belly I swear to god if you don't let me finish.' I say to her.

'Alright, alright go one.' Belly says knowing if she interrupts me one more time I won't finish my story.

'So, he was on top of me and began to come closer until our lips were inches apart.' I say to belly and we both start giggling and kicking our feet.'

'But then he swerved me and grabbed my teddy bear who was sitting right next to me.'

'What a bitch.' Belly says while looking disgusted.

'I know right, anyway, then it became so awkward I asked him to leave because I had to "call someone" Then he asked me who could be more important than him, and my dumbass said "My boyfriend". I tell her and hide my face in my pillow because I totally screwed things up.

'Oh no y/n, you are in some trouble. How are you going to fix this?' Belly asks me worried. 'I think you should tell him.'

'Should I?' I ask.

'You should.' she replies.

'Ugh, fine, you know what I have something in mind.' I tell her causing her to look at me waiting for the thing I had in mind but I just walk out.

'Great, don't tell me then.' belly says

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

I walk down the stairs into the living room and see Jeremiah sitting on the couch gaming with steven.

'Hey Jere, want to go for a night swim?' I ask him.

'Yeah I'm down.' He says while getting of the couch.

He puts his arm around my waist and we both start walking up the stairs.

'Alright meet me down in 5.' I tell him while walking in my room getting ready to change.

If I want to impress Jeremiah, I have to wear a bit of a revealing bikini.