𝐒𝐢𝐱

We got home and I started helping Taylor unpack.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

'So girl, how've you been?' I ask Taylor.

'Boreddd, because you left mee.' Taylor whines.

'But tell me what's happening between you and Jeremiah, you look so in loveee.' She adds.

'We just kissed one time-' I try to explain,

'YOU KISSED?!' Taylor screams all excited. 'Was it good?' she asks

'It was a very good kiss but Taylor be quiet, Jeremiah is just in the room next to mine.' I say trying to calm her down.

'Alright sorry sorry.' She says. 'You enjoyed it huh? You little pervert.' She says teasing me.

'TAYLOR.' I shout at her for her comment.

'But are you guys like boyfriend and girlfriend now?' Taylor asks

'No we're not, but Taylor I actually like him so much, he's so caring and soo handsome I'm actually so in love with him.' I say confessing my love for Jere to Taylor.

Then suddenly someone knocks on my door

'Come in.' I say

'We're leaving in 30 minutes, can you be ready by then?' Jeremiah asks.

'Yes!' I say and get up to give him a quick hug, leading to him kissing me on my forehead.

The moment I release from the hug he leaves the room and I look back at Taylor and she's just in shock.

'What Taylorrr.' I say and jump on her.

'YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE I'M JEALOUS!' She says while fake crying. I love her.

'You'll find a man soon, in fact, there are a lot of new boys in Cousins this summer, maybe you'll find your match.' I say while giving her a wink.

'Anyways I have to get ready for my DATE.' I say teasing her.

'Oh stop it y/n.' She says and throws a pillow at me.

'If you're able to find a guy, we could maybe go on a double date.' I tell her.

'Yeah maybe.'

I start getting ready, first with my skincare of course and then I start with my make-up.

This is what your make-up looks like but feel free to imagine anything ;)