What the...?

Ayo! Ever did something stupid that made you go, "What the fucknuggets was I thinking!?" Or watched something you wished you shouldn't have? Or read a certain disgusting collection of Warrior fanfiction on Wattpad? Yeah. We have all been there. Through the good, the bad and the WTF.

Oh, where are my manners? Sonic always scolds me for wanting to be a mystery. I guess I better introduce myself. I'm Sonicphobia. Yes, I chose this as an Internet moniker to protect my privacy. Yes, I have a book called Sonicphobia (go read it. I guarantee that you won't regret it). No, I did not name Sonicphobia after myself. And yes, I have a YouTube channel.

You're probably wondering why I titled this "what the...?" Instead of "Welcome" or "hello again" or some shit like that. Well, I am going to drop my first bit of Randomness on you.

Remember those questions I asked you in the first paragraph? Well, I watched Dead Meat's Kill Count on "Winnie-the-Pooh: Blood and Honey" and I regret it thoroughly. Even James A. Janisse was sharing the sentiment of "this is one of my worst ideas in the world" with his body language alone. And yes, I do watch the Kill Count (and horror movies). I'm a werehog vibing on the Internet. What did you expect? All kittens and rainbows? (I'm going to be honest, even with depression, I give out good news sometimes) But lesson learned: always listen to your gut feeling.

Little note: I think I butchered his name by accident. I dunno.

Big note: Some of you probably thought I was talking about a certain someone who is currently on Wattpad who bullies people who are religious and brags about going to Oxford. I hate disappointing readers but I'm not going to say anything about this said user outside of the usual "Block, report and DNI" monologue. And I identify as a werehog because of her constant sentiment (that, and humans are sometimes disgusting, polluting trash bags and untrustworthy. NOT ALL HUMANS ARE LIKE THAT! A good portion are). I mean, if her sentiment is right (and I know the sentiment is dead wrong), then I'm not human (I have not been human in a long time. I've been a werehog since 2021 because I lost faith in humans).