Impersonator of Innocent

So, I was just vibing at home when I got an email from RandyMightDoStuff. The first thing that caught my eye was diction. It was polite and nothing like the Randy who interacted with me a year ago back when I was on Android's Report Team. And yes, I sleuthed before saying anything. And I asked for permission to use screenshots.

 And I asked for permission to use screenshots

So this person reached out and let me know that something was wrong

So this person reached out and let me know that something was wrong. So what I am assuming is an innocent person had their YouTube name stolen along with their directors name. The fake user was in my old Randomness book.

TL, DR of the Randy Might drama: some troll named FluffyGinger and ZachMixer64 decided to be assholes to me by being ableist and complete assholes. FluffyGinger reaches out on Discord PRETENDING TO BE RANDY, and tries to excuse his actions. Later, the person behind the ZachMixer64 account on Wattpad is called out for being a pedo on Discord. To the innocent, my apologies well in advance. To the guilty ones... You know who you are. You made an innocent person change their username because you can't get your own username.

I can't make changes to stuff that long since happened, but it shows that there are real people who would steal your name just to benefit themselves. I myself had a few Wattpad copycats.