my pet peeves

I like Wattpad but I have a list of pet peeves about it. Some are minor annoyances, some drive me insane. Enjoy.

1. When people make multiple books with only one chapter that feels like the start of a Randomness book that goes nowhere. That drives me crazy. I usually bite my tongue over this. But seriously I have seen too many times where people make one book dedicated to one random thought.

2. People calling me horrible things just because I'm over 18. That has happened a few times during my time on Wattpad. And this pisses me off because not every adult on Wattpad is some evil asshole who will ruin your tiny following. This also proves that a few children on Wattpad are pretty uneducated. Like, NOT EVERY PERSON ON WATTPAD IS A TEENAGER.

3. Neobook spammers. Drives me nuts to no end. I don't publish on Neobook and I don't want my shit stolen by a pirate. Actually... Spam in general will leave me angry if done more than twice. If I get spammed a third time, you get BLOCKED. And reported to Wattpad.

4. Godsquadandhumanbi. This user in particular is annoying, narcissistic, perverted, and antagonistic. This user is also a psychological liar and manipulator. And the worst part is that this annoying pest has been around for about ten years. Her expiration date on Wattpad is past due. My gut says this user is also privileged due to her choice of college. I have seen this user's ugly mug. Judging by the way she deep throat that stupid lolly she has, I'd say she's obese to the disgusting degree. The worst part about this user is that they're just going to keep doing their nasty shit until someone catches them.

5. Mirror websites are the worst. They steal your shit and it drives me insane.