came out

So I finally told my mom about being pansexual and nonbinary. I got into a half hour long argument with her about how she thinks I'm using labels. Then she goes and tells me to be myself. Excuse me!? That's hypocritical for you to say! You tell me to be myself and then turn around and say that I'm not being myself!? That's literally the entire point of coming out of the closet. Then it gets worse. You all saw my announcement last night about me getting into a fight with my big sister. She was asking many questions about this new game I found and like (highly recommend checking out Billie Bust Up, by the way) and when she found out I was making a cosplay on Barnaby (my profile picture is literally him), she told me to stop being weird. She also said "go as something mainstream like Mario" and I'm not really into Mario despite being a Bowser simp. Like excuse me, I don't really do mainstream because I find it boring to like what everyone else likes. I never thought I'd say this, but goddamn. You tell me to be true to myself and I get called weird or "giving myself labels" for being myself!? That sounds like hypocrisy on my end and veiled ableism because I'm autistic. I was born weird. I miss when I was younger. My family was definitely nicer in my teenage years and childhood. I guess when my dad died, the kindness my family had died with him.