AI

I think I fucked up somewhere. When I say that I hate AI, I mean I hate AI that finishes stories before the writer comes up with an ending. Sometimes it can be used for good, but using it to replace entertainers like myself is just... Ugh. It is obnoxious.

A fine example of this is the video here (assuming it shows) or the link on my page. It sounds alright, but it would be ten thousand times better if Black Gryph0n sang it in his Barnaby voice. I love the idea, but the execution could use work.

Another example is art drawn for you. Like, are you seriously that lazy? If you taught yourself how to draw, then AI doesn't have to draw. There are seriously drawing tutorials all over DeviantArt, Pinterest and even YouTube, for the love of Scott Cawthon!  Create your own thing. Don't let AI do it for you. When used correctly, I will admit that AI is awesome. It's when it's used to replace entertainers and artists is when I get annoyed by the concept. If I wanted to, in the next Billie Bust Up stream, I could ask Barnaby's voice actor to sing Dolls by Bella Poarch just so that you can hear the difference in quality. Because there's a lack of personality when AI sings it. Sure, it sounds like Barnaby, but I bet if it was Barnaby's actual voice actor, it would sound awesome. I have heard that bird reenact the "soup store" meme on both ends and it sounded so full of personality! I also heard the VA for Barnaby sing Hamilton and even rap (and yes, that did happen. Who knew a dead bird could drop some bars). I should link that podcast so that you can see exactly what I mean.