One last time

I believe I blacked out from drinking too much but I wasn't sure. What I did know was that I woke in my bed with the cats and the dragon around. They seemed worried as well. Someone should also explain to me why I had my butler there. Maybe I was just out of it that I started hallucinating. There was no way Ron was here. He even told me that he wanted a break and I accepted it. I should have been alone here with just a couple of people around because I wasn't allowed to be alone.

Me: Ron..... get me some water.

Ron: Very well.

Fuck!

This is not a hallucination...

He really is here...

WHY!

Since I did get a reply from him, I was sure that he wasn't something my mind came up to mess with me. The possibility were quite high for that.

Dragon: Human, how are you feeling.

Me: Cale.

Dragon: Huh?

Me: My name is Cale. Stop calling me human.

Dragon: ...

Me: And my head is killing me.

Hong: Are you really okay?

On: You hurt yourself.

Me: I am fine.

Since I didn't wanted to explain anything to them, I ushered them to get away from me so I could actually sit up without a dragon laying on my chest or cats being around my ears. The cats were cute and fluffy which was not that much of a problem but this dragon was getting heavy.

Thankfully they did let me sit up and this was when Ron came back to the room. Oh how I was eager to hear why he was here at the sea side.

Me: Explain why you are here.

I might really start to annoy people since I dropped acting and everything. Now I was not even trying to please anyone. I just wanted to be left alone.

Ron: I was just passing by.

Me: Just passing by while you have vacations?

Ron: Indeed. The sea is such a great place to relax.

Me: Cut the crap and just say why you are here.

Ron: ...

It seemed I surprised him with how I was suddenly acting but seeing as he was only looking at me sharply without any more respond to this, I could only sigh in defeat and take the glass of water from him. Sometimes I wish, I could drown my sorrows down just like chucking a glass of water down. 

Me: Any news I have to be aware off?

Ron: It seemed you were drunk last night.

Me: It seems this way.

Ron: Any reasons to pick up the bottle again?

Me: I just felt like letting go.

Ron: I see....May I suggest taking a trip on the boat?

What a great idea!

And who knows maybe I can also drown while we are at it... 

Accidents happen all the time... one intentionally accident less or more won't make the world.

Me: Sounds like a good idea. I would welcome the change.

Ron: Then I will prepare something for the afternoon immediately.

I knew I didn't had to reply to him and just watched the man go out of my room. This was when I looked at the bandage around my hand. It seemed that he found me while I was drinking. The only question was why he was around. Did someone notify him or did my parents say something. Ah who knows what it was, I was certainly about to die soon. Why should I worry in the last couple of hours of my life. In fact, I felt soo at piece right now. I never felt this way since I can remember being here. There was always something to worry about. It was either my life, my future, the people around me, then the dragon, acting my role as if not to die or get suspicious. It was just tiring! I had enough of this. I didn't even know who I originally was at this point anymore.

Finally!

This is the best chance I can get!

Now all I have to do is wait and relax.

Finally I can stop with all this Charade. 

I can't stand this anymore!

I just want to be me and left alone!

What's with everyone anyways?!

Can't they just leave me be....

The cats came over and jumped into my lamp the moment Ron got out of the room. I started playing with them since this would be the last time I would do it. Sadly, this was the only thing I really enjoed. These cats were cute and I remember that I always wanted to have cats as well.