Paseton

I don't really know why nor how but I woke up and all I could do was curse. I cursed my life, god and everything that I could curse at. This was just a bad joke after all. How could I have survived with that jump? Who was the one saving me? There was nothing here in this cave but... there was the faint smell of blood. Even I could smell it and that didn't mean anything good.

Me: *sigh* 

I wanted to die...

Die I get saved?

BY WHO?!

Who would do something like this?

Mermaids?

PFFFF- as if! They hate humans as well as the whale tribe!

Fuck this shit!

FUCK THIS LIVE!

SCREW EVERYTHING!

I might have answered live with passive agressivness but I didn't really care. IF there was a chance that the hurt person was my saviour then I would kill them. My mood was bad and I just wanted to die but not of hunger or thirst since that would be more painfull than anything else I wanted. So without really much of a second thought and anger clouding my vision, I stood up and started following the small blood splatters on the ground which soon started to get visible more and more until I saw a body.

Yeah... I wanted to kill the person who saved me but this was defintielly not a person who could do that.

Me: HEY!

I called out not thinking that the body would move and look up at me.

???: Who....

Me: What the fuck is going on?

???: ....

He was breathing quiet heavily and just looking at his blue hair and the pointy ears I already knew what he was. It was bad if I would be seen with a whale but I wanted to die anyways so I didn't care at all... Maybe this was even my chance to die!

Me: If I help you out, will you do me a favor?

The man looked up and nodded very slightly. It was a long shot but I was sure if I got him back into the water that he would heal himself back. On land, he was just as good as any fish and pretty much dead but in water, he was a killing machine for sure.

Since there was a chance that he could help me die, I decided to help the poor man out and drag him into the water where I stumbled inside as well. He looked better the moment he indeed touched it. Though I was sure that the guy would need more than this but at least he was looking better this way. Not only that but this whole place was surrounded by whales and just the small ampount of his blood would make it happen.

Me: When you do get help... kill me in return!

That was what I told the man who just blacked out after I threw us both into the water and started to swim and hold us up. Naturally I didn't know if this would work but it was the only shot in saving this man. If not then I would die today which was also fine with me and even better.

He is kinda heavy...

I wonder who he is and how he got there...

Seems like live doesn't just hate me...

Poor man!

He wants to live soo badly and look at me!

I am seaking death out just as badly as he wants to live...

A couple of minutes if not even an hour had passed and now I could say I was surrounded by whales. When I saw them, I immediately let go of him and swam back a bit. I was already at my end as well. I didn't had enough energy to stay afloat and needed to get to the caves entrance. Too bad for me that I had swam outside to the deeper part so that the whales could find us.

My legs were starting to hurt and I couldn't do anything but let myself float on the water while laying on it my back facing the oceans floor. The whales could kill me any minute and once again in the face of danger, I felt peace. Not only that but my body was starting to give in. Maybe I had too much sun which was shining down on me or I was swimming and holding us both up for too long. Who knows what it was but I certainly let it happen and welcomed the darkness one more time in hope that this would be my last time.