Soon....very soon...

It was a small trip to the boat and once on it, I looked out and felt more than just calm. The captain was someone Ron knew and I was always surrounded by either Ron or the dragon. Never was I alone. This was a bit of a trouble especially when all I wanted was to get it over with. 

I would love to say that my story was over just like that. I went on the board and got to the water, flopped into it and drowned. This was not as simple like that. I had to wait for the perfect chance and as of now, I was just letting them all get me away from the shore where the water would be deeper.

Ron: Master Cale, how do you like it?

Me: It is calming.

Ron: It is indeed.

Dragon: I don't understand this human.

Ron: Maybe a mighty dragon as yourself just hasn't seen enough yet.

Dragon: How dare you!

Ron: Oh forgive me as I was just saying what came into my mind.

Me: Enough you two! Leave it.

They were going at each others throught the whole time. One was nagging and the other one was snapping back sometimes. Well it seemed as if they didn't liked each other which was not my problem. 

I need space!

I can't do it like this!

How am I supposed to make this look like an accident?!

My thoughts alone were all over the place but connected with the same concept. I wanted to dive into the water and never to get up again. I wanted to be one with the ocean floor and just listen to the sand which would rustle and move below the surface. Too bad that this was not the time yet.... or so I thought.

???: Master Cale, can I have a word?

I was still looking out at the ocean when someone called out to me which made me look back to the person. It was someone from this ship but I was quite unsure what he wanted from me. There were just some things he could want and one was to get me off the deck and bring me downstairs in the quartes. That would have been the end of my plan for sure. 

Seeing as my mind went to that conclusion, I was indeed not happy to see him.

Me: Yes? 

???: We have sighted some wails. The captian will be using a different road to get around them... 

Me: And?

???: It might get dangerous and we suggest for you to go into your room as the water road will have some whirlpools. Our captain is a great man and we already went through them once but the boat will be shaken up.

Me: Don't worry about me.

???: But mast-

Me: I said don't worry!

The man looked unsure what to do even defeated if I may say so but I didn't care and watched him go his way. Of course Ron and my dragon had something to say about this since they soon started joining together into a conversation

Ron: It might be for the better to get to our rooms.

Me: Ron, I came here to relax and watch the ocean, right?

Ron: Indeed.

Me: Then I will stay out here and do so.

Dragon: Hu- Cale you are weak like every other human. 

Me: I know and I do have a mighty dragon like you with me.

Dragon: Indeed. 

Me: So there is nothing to fear, right?

Dragon: Yes, I will protect you.

Ron: Master Cale, this is still not a wise decision.

Me: And what is wise to do Ron? 

Ron: Getting back to your room and stay there till the danger is over.

Me: And if I do not wish to do that?

Ron: ...

Me: There you have your answer.

The rest of the discussion was them nagging at me as well as the dragon starting to nag Ron for telling him that I was not safe with the dragon. I believe that is something Ron did wrong since I knew that the dragon's proud was quite big. Of course the small little creature thought he could do everything to keep me alive and also protect me without sweating at all. I didn't even question that but I didn't wanted to live so I had to work twice as hard to stop them or get myself into a dangerous situation like this one. How should I say no to it now?