Introduction (Skz)

A.N : Please read the description before starting this book, thank you

Unstoppable.

Undefeatable

Strong.

Skilful

Merciless.

Straykids.

A mafia gang that was extremely successful. They were feared by many and many more to come. They were a mafia gang, a very well known group if I may add.

They worked 2 jobs.

Working in a 'mafia' was their main job but they were also working as something different to maintain their identity a secret.

In the day, Straykids worked as successful actors under a company called JYPE. However, in the evening's cool breeze, they worked as ruthless killers who would not hesitate to rip out the organs of someone if they messed with the group (A.N : Please, why am I thinking of Miraculous Ladybug, Marinette in the intro).

Although being the most powerful and feared group in the whole of Korea, they had a soft spot for everyone in the family. They loved each other very much and would never let anyone hurt one of their own.

Family isn't always about the blood, but the spirit and bond between people.

A few more explanations before I introduce you to someone else.

Straykids never killed without a good reason. They would torture, but not to the extent of killing the person if they did nothing wrong. There was simply never a purpose into doing it.

The group included of seven members.

CB97, the founder and leader of Straykids. He was a father figure to everyone and would not hesitate to give his life away for the sake of his children's safety. He could be quite the sweetheart around the people he loved but you wouldn't want to get on his bad side.

"Touch one of my members with your filthy little finger and we'll see how this ends."

- Bang Christopher Chan, CB97.

Lee Know (LK), skilled in hand to hand combat and gun shooting. He is a cold person on the outside but once he lets you break into his hard shell, you will notice how much of a sweetheart he can be. He can be a sensitive person at times but mainly remains serious and professional in public.

He was like an older brother to everyone (except Chan), taking care of them when they were injured or sick; not letting them go on missions alone if it was as dangerous as a vulnerable person walking alone in the night and scolding them for not doing things properly (which he comforts them after if he went too far).

"No one messes with MY family."

- Lee Minho, LK.

SpearB, the group's main fighter. He can take down anyone twice his size and around 10 men all at once. There were times he needed help since he too, was human. He was also the shortest amongst them all but you should never judge a book by its cover.

"I am tougher than you think. You wouldn't want to mess with me."

- Seo Changbin, SpearB.

Mr H, prince of Korea (A.N : If you know, you know). He is skilled in shooting very accurately from a very high range of a few meters. A sniper. He's the tallest and has the best fashion sense out of everyone while his looks were completely ethereal. You would be charmed by his personality as well.

You might look at him and think, maybe he had a decent personality. Indeed he did, but his dramatic arse would make you think otherwise. It can get quite annoying but you will just have to learn to get used to it.

"You better watch out, I will be watching from afar."

- Hwang Hyunjin, Mr H.

Felix, best known for his shooting skills. He can shoot a clean shot perfectly, but it may take two to three shots for him to perfect it on the spot, and could never be compared with the others.

He is the group's sunshine and could brighten up everyone's day in less than a second. His smile will be the best thing you'll ever witness but too bad that you ain't close to him.

"I will make sure to pierce a bullet right through your heart or head if you mess with the people I love."

- Lee Yongbok, Felix

Sky, in charge of hacking into computers, security systems and cameras. He is also experienced in fighting and shooting. The basics that you need to know if you want to join a mafia. He is the only hacker in the whole mafia but manages to get all the information on time.

He can be a puppy at times with that smile and personality of his. But beware that puppies can still bite!

"Your privacy will not be safe if you injure anyone on my side."

- Kim Seungmin, Sky.

I.N, the former head of the medical team. He makes sure that no one gets extremely hurt to the extent of dying. This means that he would be ensuring that everyone is healthy and is having a good and working system.

He is responsible for healing and helping the members with injuries immediately if they are injure during their missions. He will also be responsible for training those under the medical branch, teaching them everything about what they needed to do.

"I have the power of bringing the dead back to life, so beware."

- Yang Jeongin, I.N.

Everyone has a different role in the group but each role is equally as important.

No one leaves anyone behind, that is the number one rule if you want to join Straykids.