04

"wait, so you're telling me that all 8 of you are apart of one of the biggest mafias in Korea? and is working under JYP as actors for a disguise?" jisung asked as he looked at the older in front of him in shock. chan nodded and smiled. "wait, so what do you do? kill random people on a daily basis or...?"

"no, nothing like that at all. what do you take us as—" minho said, sounding quite offended at what Jisung has said. "minho. why not you explain to him what we do, hm?" the boy looked at Chan in disbelief and grumbled softly, "why?"

"why? have I not told you already? you cause me too much trouble lately and you're the literal reason why I have mini heart attacks every single day." chan exaggerated as he placed both his hands over his chest. minho scoffed and rolled his eyes, looking at jisung before sighing and opening his mouth to speak. "we don't kill random and innocent people, only those who have either done something horrible and has hurt one of us. we also torture those who steal from us and fight with other mafias."

jisung made an 'o' shape with his mouth and slowly nodded, "how about your boss? like the one for when you are working as actors, does he know that you're working in a mafia or...?" "yes, of course he knows." minho said nonchalantly. jisung raised his eyebrows and sent him a questioning look. chan sighed and smacked his forehead, "quit playing around, minho. no, jisung. our boss doesn't know about what we do."

"how about the police?" chan hummed and looked at minho to explain further to jisung. minho groaned but reluctantly told the male nonetheless, "the police don't bother about us that much since we're doimg them a huge favour. they don't really care that much i guess?" jisung nodded and looked back at chan, "wait, why are you telling me all this. like, what's the main point in this conversation?"

"well, we have done some background research and checks on you... and we found out that well— you were raised by the Song family, meaning that you have the potential of being apart of a mafia." jisung frowned and looked at chan, "if you are asking me to join your gang or whatever, i will respectfully decline your offer."

"well, i knew this would happen so... you know those type of dramas where the female lead is given a few months to try and get the male lead to fall in love with her?" jisung nodded hesitantly and gave chan a side eye, "i was kinda thinking of trying that... with you..." jisung raised his eyebrow and cleared his throat, his hand balled up into a fist as he asked, "with me and who?" chan nervously chuckled and pointed at minho before burying his face into his hands.

"what the fuck? chan? you aren't serious, right?" minho asked in disbelief. chan sighed and explained further, "i mean it in a way like minho tries to convince you to join instead of making you fall in love. unless you want that to happen, i won't stop you..." chan muttered the last part out but jisung had caught his words, minho being oblivious to everything else as he didn't hear what chan had said for the last sentence. jisung sighed and rubbed his forehead, proceeding to shock both minho and chan, "fine, but i will only give you two months."

minho's head shot up and he grimaced slightly but chan ignored him and smiled, "sure, two months if just fine. right, minho?" minho groaned and nodded his head, muttering a small 'fine' as he crossed his arms across his chest. jisung gave chan a look, probably asking why he said that they'd fall in love. chan shrugged and wrapped everything up, ushering them out of his office and told jisung that he'll send him extra details about the family, and what he should do when being convinced to join their group.

"wait, where the hell am i supposed to bring him?" minho asked when he stepped one foot out of chan's office. "bring him to our house and introduce him to the others, and vice versa." minho nodded and closed the door after getting out, jisung following closely behind.

the two males walked out of the building, minho dragging jisung by his hand. jisung, however, didn't want to be dragged around by a cat so he shook his arm slightly to get out of minho's grip, which led to the older ignoring him. "can you let go of me? i can literally walk by myself, dragging me will only make me annoyed." jisung said, already rolling his eyes as he stared daggers into minho's soul. minho looked back at jisung and shrugged his shoulders, letting go of his hands and stuffing his into his pockets.

the two walked to a carpark that was a few blocks away, minho leading jisung to a black car that had automated doors. jisung watched as minho sat in the passenger side instead of the driver's seat and teased him a bit, "you don't know how to drive, don't you?" minho groaned and hid his face into his palm, asking him to "shut the fuck up". jisung chuckled for the first time and minho's ears perked up at the sound. it sounded so... nice and comforting...? but also hot at the same time— which was quite stupid— to him to the point where he found it weird. his brain was practically begging for more of the small laughs and chuckles.

like a new drug that you're slowly getting addicted to.

jisung got into the driver's seat and was about to put the seatbelt on when minho stopped him. "what are you doing? get in the backseat, bro." he looked at the older, confused, and asked who was going to drive the car. "well, obviously i can't drive and i don't trust you to drive the car as well. so i called someone to drive us back home."

jisung had no specific emotion shown on his face and sighed before going to the back of the car in silence. a few minutes later, the same guy jisung had saw carrying a gun in the building entered the car. minho gave mingze a harsh slap on the shoulder and told him to drive back to the main house. jisung watched the interaction with a weird feeling at the pit of his stomach.

what was the bubbling and boiling sensation down there?

a.n : fucking hell, i'm so sorry. idk what to do with this book 😭

a.n : i have decided to discontinue this book, im so sorry i feel so bad discontinuing a book bcs i know some of yall were rly looking forward to this