03

"So, when can I leave?" Jisung asked impatiently as he hit his hand on the soft mattress. Minho hummed as he scrolled through his phone, completely ignoring Jisung's question. "Hello?!" Minho had kept on a cold expression, no sign of emotion displayed on his face except for a tint of calmness (A.N : Did that even make sense?).

"I simply do not know." Jisung frowned. "What the hell do you mean? You brought me here in the first place." Minho shrugged his shoulders and unlocked his phone, texting Chan about what they were going to do with Jisung.

MinMin
> yo, what are we going to do with Jisung? Him asking when he can leave is annoying.

Channie
> honestly, I was thinking of adding him to the team.

MinMin
> what?

Channie
> okay, clearly you don't like this idea but he has the potential.

MinMin
> I mean yeah, I get it. But don't we have to ask PD-Nim to let Jisung in? He needs a disguise too.

Channie
> Hear me out, I asked Seungmin to do a background check on the boy and we found out that he was raised by the Song family.

MinMin
> the Song family? You mean the family that ran the biggest mafia before they passed away?

Channie
> yes, exactly. Which means that he may have the potential of having a lot of experience in every field. It'll be losing an important gem if we let this opportunity slip.

MinMin
> yeah, it'd be a waste to just let him go but what about his own disguise? He needs one too.

Channie
> i mean... maybe he was trained to be an actor too? Ask him, you're with him right now, aren't you?

MinMin
> right, like he wouldn't question me why I'm asking him this type of question. Smart idea Christopher.

Channie
> don't call me— whatever, just bring him to me and i'll tell him everything that we do.

MinMin
> now, that's more like it.

"Hey, I need to bring you somewhere." Minho said as he slipped his phone into his back pocket. "Where? And to do what? Interrogate me and ask me why I was beating those two people up and report me to the police? Hell no."

Minho furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Jisung with eyes that could kill. "No, I'm not going to do that. Please be reminded that I brought you here to get your injuries treated instead of bringing you to the nearest police station."

Jisung rolled his eyes and got up from the white mattress, standing in front of Minho with his hands partially in his pockets. "Fine, but if I find out that you're trying to kill me, i'll kill you first." Minho hummed and grabbed Jisung's hand, leading him to Chan's office located at the top basement level, B1.

Jisung was wary of his own surroundings. The level they were on had a bunch of people in either suits or black sets of clothes. Is this a company building or what?

When the two boys were on the way to the lift area, Jisung had spotted someone in a black suit— nothing unusual— but there hung a pistol, on the waistband of his pants. "Hey, why does taht guy have a pistol hung on his waistband?"

Jisung harshly whispered to Minho as he sped up to walk next to the boy instead of being dragged. Minho widened his eyes and looked at where Jisung was pointing at. There stood a friend of Chan's, Mingze, in a dashing suit and a black pistol in his possession.

Mingze saw Minho looking at him and gave him a small smile, waving at him as well. Minho felt a sense of awkwardness and bowed back in tiny, not wanting to come off as rude to the other. Jisung witnessed the interaction in confusion.

What?

When the two boys entered the lift, it was pretty empty with three to four people in it. However, when on the way down, more and moe people had went in, causing Jisung to come in contact with the back wall of the elevator.

Minho was sandwiched in between Jisung and another person in front of him, a bit of space between the person in front of him. He squished himself against Jisung, not wanting to accidentally touch the woman in front of him and cause a ruckus.

Jisung was suffering. Minho's arse was literally pressed against his thigh and it was extremely awkward for him. Minho didn't seem to notice the problem though.

His ass looks satisfying to smack— Han Jisung, what the fuck are you thinking?

Jisung mentally slapped himself for thinking about the older's butt in such a cramped place where there were probably more than 10 people. However, this didn't stop him from putting his hand on the other's arse and squeezed it slightly.

Minho felt his body jerk when a hand was placed on his buttock, trying not to let out a noise when it was being squeezed.

"Sorry, my hand moved on its own." Jisung whispered into Minho's ear, sending shivers down the older's spine. "Stop touching me, god damn." Minho whispered back to Jisung and swatted the boy's hand away from his arse.

"Whatever."

A few seconds later, the crowd slowly moved out of the elevator and now only the two boys remained. A ding from the lift, followed by an AI voice saying 'B1', sounded and Minho walked out with Jisung following behind.

The older knocked a specific amount of times on the door and walked in. "Yo, wassup." Chan frowned. "Don't do that, it's weird." Minho rolled his eyes and grabbed Jisung by the shoulder, "Your delivery is here, I will be taking my leave."

"Ah, ah, ah. You stay here, I'm not letting you go anywhere else because you have been causing me a lot of headaches lately. Consider this a punishment." Minho glared at Chan and whined, "It's not like I'm going to do something outrageous. What did I do wrong anyway?"

Chan ignored the question and smiled at Jisung, motioning for him to sit on the chair in front of him. He could probably feel how awkward the boy was feeling.

"So, as you know, we're famous actors under the company JYPE." Chan was cut off by Jisung, "Just cut to the chase, I don't want to here a story."

"Okay, well, we're also apart of a mafia gang. I'm Bang Chan, leader and father of straykids. Nice to meet you."