Introduction (Han Jisung)

Han Jisung, a boy who was being trained in all fields that was included in the mafia from young. You can say that he had no childhood whatsoever.

His parents had sold him off to a wealthy family in exchange for 3 Million dollars. They didn't know what the family would do to the child, though. They never cared to ask, only greedy for the money.

For the first few years when Jisung was with the new family (starting from the age of 3), they had taken care of him very well. They fed him, played with him, accompanied him wherever he went and even brought him to various places to have fun.

It all came crashing down once Jisung became 5 years old.

It was his birthday and young Jisung was expecting a birthday cake along with a few presents from his 'parents' but he didn't receive any of the two. To his surprise, he was brought to the basement of the house, which didn't look like one at all.

Most basements were dark, messy and scary. But this basement, however, had various training platforms. It had everything that looked dangerous for a 5 year old to handle.

The boy never knew what his parents worked as and was shocked to hear that they worked in a mafia. Jisung had learnt what a mafia was by reading some online books and knew that people who were associated with them were bad people. He had nearly cried that day.

Present time, Jisung was living in the very same house 16 years ago (A.N : In present time, he is 21 years old). His so called parents had died a few months back but it didn't faze Jisung at all. He was used to being abandoned and alone.

The boy was extremely skilled in every possible feild available and you would be dead meat if you decide to mess with him on the streets. Jisung had grown into an emotionless, stone cold person and never smiled since the end of his last birthday.

After all those years of being trained to be in a mafia or create one of his own, he had found pleasure in seeing the look of fear in other people's faces and eyes, the sounds and cries they make when being tortured, or even the sight of blood and flesh.

He had turned into someone he never knew he could.

One problem, however, was that Jisung needed a job. He was bored of staying home all day, 24/7. He wanted to get out of the house and do something without getting into fights and trouble. He needed to get up from his bed and not lie there every single second of his day.

So Jisung searched some possible jobs he could work as.

What job do you think Jisung had been accepted to?

<3