01

Warning ⚠️ : Includes fighting scenes and blood.

"CHANNIE HYUNG! CAN WE GO TO THE CONVENIENCE STORE FOR SOME ICE CREAM AND FOOD?" Jeongin, the youngest member, yelled across the house as he ran down the stairs.

Chan shrieked at the loud noise and held a hand over his heart. "Tone it down, Jeongin. Don't give me a heart attack like that." Jeongin frowned as he waited for an answer to his question. "Yes, you can go but-"

"YOU HEARD IT BOYS! Last one to the car pays for all of the food!" Jeongin yelled enthusiastically as he darted out of the room. "Do you think he'll notice or..?" Changbin said as he walked out of the kitchen.

"Let's wait and see if he'll come back." Chan said as he sighed loudly enough for everyone to hear.

Minho chuckled at the youngest's eagerness and made his way down the stairs. "Were you the one that caused him to be like that?" Seungmin asked the older as he scrolled through his phone.

Minho smiled and nodded. "We were playing Monopoly and made a bet. Whoever won would do whatever they wanted for the whole day, dragging the other along and-"

"Let me guess, Jeongin won." Felix said as he popped his head up from the couch. Minho nodded as he glanced at the door. Just then, the said boy was seen rushing back into the house.

"I feel like I'm forgetting something. Am I forgetting something?" Jeongin asked as he frantically looked around the room. "You forgot your mask, idiot." Hyunjin replied as he dramatically rolled his eyes.

"Oh right. Thanks Jinnie!" Jeongin chirped as he ran back to his room, coming out in a matter of seconds with his mask in hand. "What are y'all waiting for? LETS GO!"

A.N : If you're confused about why they need to wear masks, it's to cover their faces whenever they're in public since they're famous actors.

"Hold on and let me remind you what NOT to do when we're all out-" Chan got cut off by the main fighter. "We all know what you're going to say, hyung. Stop being so worried and let loose a little. Let's enjoy our break while it lasts."

Chan frowned but reluctantly agreed before getting his wallet and mask from his room. "Alright, let's go."

Everyone woo-hooed at the leader's words and rushed out of the door like they haven't been out in years. They were all excited to get out of the house once and a while, even Chan.

Jisung's POV (I'll try)

Ugh, I really need to get out of this hell hole once in a while. Why aren't there more fun places to go to?

I thought as I sat lazily on the couch, staring at the oh-so beautiful ceiling that has been there for nearly 30 years now. It has been a few months since my 'parents' had passed away.

I don't really care that much, though. Those two years of providing me protection and support went straight down the toilet ever since they introduced me to their gang.

I never wanted to get involved with their business in the first place, so I decided not to take on the role of being the new leader of the mafia.

All those years of spending my life on training to become apart of a mafia was absolutely unnecessary. I don't even know what to do with the millions of dollars those two people left me with, plus all the experience in fighting; shooting etc.

Life is boring.

"Jisung ah? Would you like a glass of water? You look stressed about something." A lady asked as she looked at the younger (A.N : I slipped a bit there). "No need, Haeun. Thanks for taking care of me for all those years."