Eight.

Tiny whispers to his ears followed by light kisses and caresses on his skin and hair woke him up

Tiny whispers to his ears followed by light kisses and caresses on his skin and hair woke him up. He slowly opened his eyes letting the light breach through his tired lids.

"Ehy" another soft kiss was left on his temple as strong arms pulled him even closer, letting his body press against a warm familiar hug, "You look even more beautiful while you sleep" the voice whispered again leaving more pecks on his skin.

He mumbled, face hiding against San naked chest, "Is this real?" his fingers traced long patterns on the perfect wide back feeling goosebumps raising where he touched, "I'm not dreaming am I?" he asked again inhaling San scent, the musky smell inebriating his senses.

"Can't get more real than this" San chuckled and Wooyoung felt fingers under his chin moving his head up.

He blinked, still blinded by the light coming from the window at San back, but almost immediately his eyes zeroed onto soft lips, lips that he had learned to know, that he remembered the flavor, the way they moved and smiled against his. He let San lean closer, one of his hands automatically flying at the back of his neck, fingers playing with the dark locks as he pulled the older closer and closer. Their lips finally brushing when...

Knock knock

Two loud pounds were heard on Wooyoung's door immediately followed by Hongjoong high pitched voice, "Choi San I know you're in there! Get out right now!"

San sighted, forehead leaning against that of Wooyoung before he whispered, "See? Can't get more real than this" he removed the blankets and stood up, "I'll be back in a second, don't you move"

Wooyoung nodded sleepily rolling under the duvet once again. He just heard San slightly open the door and close it at his back.

"What is it?" the annoyed tone immediately getting on Hongjoong nerves that raised his eyebrows and slammed an envelope against San chest before he spoke.

"First: it's 10AM and we should have been at the office one hour ago. Second: wear a fucking shirt next time, you're not gonna impress me with your toned abs" he scoffed, fingertip pointing at the six-pack aggressively showing before him, "Third: read that and tell me again we have everything under control and that I don't need to panic"

San was about to chuckle at the second point but the third one was enough to let him fall serious once again, his hands making a quick work as he opened the piece of paper and read it. His eyes following the black and golden letter as he tried to process, connect dots.

"What does it mean? A fucking gala?" he asked unable to understand, his eyes kept moving from Changkyun sign at the very end of the paper to the clear invitation written on the first line.

The golden words were unmistakable: Changkyun was inviting them to his villa for a sort of mob-reunion party, all the most influential families were invited, Choi's included. San read it again and again but he could really process only when Hongjoong spoke.