Hopes to see him

That night, Pav only could think about one thing - Hobie. He had something that made him special, he thought. Why and what is exactly was was the thing he didn't know. But he had hopes of seeing him as soon as possible again. He hovered his finger above the unnamed phone number, still not named. He wanted to call him, but he was told not to expect much. Maybe he was too busy? He sighed as he changed the number's name into "Hobie" and put his phone down.
His week was spent just like any other, studying and being a loner while occasionally hanging out with his two friends. But this time, he had something on his mind. It was the phone number of the guy he met a short while ago. He was too nervous to call him.
The weekend was just around the corner as Pav sat on his bed on a Friday evening. He contemplated about everything the other one would say through the phone. If he would even answer in the first place.

"You know what Pav? If you're just going to sit here and do nothing, he won't just magically care." , he tried telling himself.

Staring at the phone for a little longer, he then finally pressed the call button. He freaked out as the phone started ringing, putting it beside him on the bed. After a short minute, the call got picked up. Now he freaked out even more. He wasn't prepared for this!

"'Ello? Who's this?" , the deep male voice asked.

Pav completely forgot. Hobie didn't know who's number it was! Now what? Introduce again? His mouth glued shut as he forgot to give an answer.

"Is this ya, Pav... Pavir? Pavteer? Ugh, the name's hard to remember." , he struggled a bit to remember the name. He was definitely not good at names.

But Pav couldn't help but giggle at the struggling of the other one. What he didn't notice, was that he heard him though the phone.

"Ya laughin', eh? So it is you, mate?"

"Y-Yeah..." , Pav finally let out a single word.

"Whaddaya need?"

Right, Pav was the one to call. He now had to say a good reason.

"Uh, I was thinking of meeting up again? I know you're probably busy, so-"

"I think I can spare some time for ya if you want." , he spoke through Pav.

Pav was surprised how fast Hobie could stretch his schedule just because of a person he barely knew. He was happy, maybe a little too much.

"How 'bout in around an hour? In the guitar shop."

"Sure...!" , he answered in instant agreement, even though it was already half past seven.

After a short "bye", Hobie hung up before Pav could. He then realised he wasn't close to prepared, so he jumped up from his bed and went to choose an outfit. It was spring, so it was warm outside, but he still needed to wear a second layer. So he put on some wide jeans, a simple white shirt and a light brown unzipped hoodie. He also didn't forget to put on some jewellery that he wore everyday: a gold necklace with small chains and a couple of golden rings on his fingers. He sometimes wore ear piercings too, but he couldn't find his earrings, so he didn't even bother to look for them. He grabbed his phone and keys and went to the kitchen, where he grabbed a cookie from a cookie jar to snack on on his way and went outside.