Troubles begin

Pav turned off his phone and put it to his chest. He had to know his true feelings, otherwise he would be confused for eternity. What was this guy making him feel?
He got up and went to get ready. His outfit was as pretty as always, with him wearing light gold jewellery, making him look polite and tidy. He waited and when it was 4:40, he left his house and started walking to the meeting spot. Surprisingly, the taller male was already there. He was surprised because he was usually the one to come first to a meeting. The two met with their eyes first, both of them smiling at each other, then giving one another a small wave.

"'Ey, man, how ya doin'?" , Hobie spoke first.

"I'm good! Uh- Sorry about the weird text, my friend is very pushy sometimes..." , Pav immediately apologised, somehow such a small mistake made him feel embarrassed quite a bit in front of him.

"It's all good, don't sweat it man. Now, let's do somethin' fun, aye? I've already prepared for it, some of my friends are gonna be there." , he motions for Pav to walk with him.

"C'mon, you'll like it." , Hobie seemed chill, but he had a slight smirk on his face.

They walked for a while until they were in the city's middle, where they entered a bowling centre. Pav then realised they were going bowling and couldn't help but feel like this was a date. Wait. What has gotten into him? A date? They aren't even in love! ...Right?
They walked inside, and Hobie immediately got greeted by four other people, those being the friends he talked about. They got to the alley and Hobie handshaked everyone with a special handshake. Right after, Hobie let the attention to Pav, where everyone looked at him.

"This guy's your friend? Sup, man!" , a guy with dark curly hair pulled out his hand to greet him.

Pav also pulled out his hand to dap up the slightly taller guy, who seemed friendly.

"Yo, man! Hey, Hobie, is he joinin' the gang?" , another guy dapped up Pav and turned to Hobie.

Hobie looked at him with a short angry look, motioning with his hand for the guy to quit whatever he was trying to say.

"Zip it, man." , he whispered.

Pav didn't really understand, but it seemed like Hobie was hiding something from him. However, he thought that it was probably something he shouldn't be a part of, so he easily dismissed it.

"Hey guys, come and put in your name so we can start!" , another guy exclaimed from behind the others, standing behind the small screen on a stand.

They all started their game and it was fun. There was laughter and some cracked jokes, basically everyone was having a good time. Even Pav. He was afraid he would get left out, but it was completely the opposite - everyone liked Pav and he felt like he was a part of their friend group.
As the game progressed, the guy with dark curly hair got a phone call, so he excused himself to go pick it up. Soon after, he returned and motioned with his hand for Hobie to go with him somewhere. Hobie also excused himself and left with the guy. Pav didn't know what they were saying, but he could see them talk in a serious manner. They then returned and the other guy got all the guys' attention.

"It's time for us to leave, fellas." , he seemed disappointed, but he also looked like he knew that the others knew what he was talking about.

"Wait, but the game isn't finished yet." , some guy said.

"Guys, it's whatever, let's go-" , another guy spoke up.

"No, just us two is fine this time." , he cut him off.

Pav stood up and looked at Hobie.

"Wait, where are you guys going? Are you leaving already? Even you Hobie?" , he was a little sad and disappointed, but tried not to show it.

"I'm sorry, Pav. I'll...see ya soon, a'ight? I really have to go, sorry." , Hobie apologised to Pav as he stood in front of him and then started to walk away.

Pav stayed with the rest of the group, but his curiosity got the best of him.

"Uhm, guys, I think I'll go home now. My parents might get worried..." , he stood up shortly after the other two left.

He lied. His parents were gone. He just wanted to know what Hobie was truly hiding from him. He felt like it was a gap between their friendship, like it's something that slowly tore them apart. He hated secrets. Mostly because he felt like he wasn't worthy of the other one's trust enough to know the truth. Like he wasn't that important for the person. He knew he was overreacting, but he just felt this way. And he trusted his feelings the most.