Description

Before his death, Qi Hanchuan bound the redemption system 821, which was also about to quarrel, and the task was to redeem those obsessed people who died tragically in their previous lives, and each time he saved, he could get an energy to maintain his life and the system.
The tragic death ended smoothly, but how did the object of salvation have a new obsession?
In the first world, the object of salvation is the fake young master who worked hard for the group, but was killed as a fake young master with disabled legs.
Qi Hanchuan became the fake young master's caregiver, protecting the false young master while secretly helping him bring down the group.
The moment the false young master's wish was fulfilled, he thought that Qi Hanchuan was leaving, and kissed him fiercely with red eyes.
Fake young master: "Want to go?" No way! In
the second world, the object of salvation is the sane zombie king, who died because of the gullible human being tied to the laboratory for slice research.
Qi Hanchuan became a little pitiful who was picked up by the newly sane and dumbfounded Yan Control Zombie King, and quickly became stronger, while constantly brainwashing the zombie king how cunning humans are, and they want to stay away from humans.
The zombie king nodded blankly, and at the same time awkwardly gave all the crystal nuclei he took out to Qi Hanchuan, and his eyes looked at him brightly: "Stay away from humans, get close to Chuanchuan." Qi
Hanchuan (human):?
In the third world, the object of salvation is a pure male college student who was pushed out by his family to marry an old man, and was hit by a car on the way to escape.
Qi Hanchuan became the son of an old man who drank alcohol to death, and decided to extinguish the flame of tragic death from the source and replace the marriage with a business cooperation between the two groups.
But he did not expect that the marriage was not canceled, but transferred to his head, and the object of salvation showed no sign of wanting to escape, and he was eager to hold the wedding immediately.
Pure male big: "I don't want to be your stepmother, I want to be your wife." "
The fourth world, Prince Regent x Fallen Prince
...
Compass: 1v1, main attack, small world order may change~
Content tags: Love system Sweet text fast wear
Protagonist: One sentence introduction: The object of redemption is chasing me closely
Intention:
Do it all over again, change your life against the sky