Chapter 21: Disabled Fake Young Master

Qi Hanchuan didn't seem to notice the change in atmosphere, returned to a calm expression, and said lightly: "Eat."
Yu Qiongzhi coughed uncomfortably: "Well, eat."
He looked down at the bitter melon in the bowl, and stared at it with a somewhat solemn expression for a few seconds, thinking that this was made by Qi Hanchuan for him, and Qi Hanchuan gave it to him, and it could not be wasted.
Yu Qiongzhi picked up the piece of bitter melon, closed his eyes and ate it, and his whole face wrinkled.
Qi Hanchuan saw his expression and clipped another sweet and sour rib to him at the right time.
"Thank you." Yu Qiongzhi's eyebrows stretched, and the corners of her mouth drew a smile to eat the ribs in the bowl, and the sweet taste instantly diluted the bitterness in her mouth, and even her heart became sweet.
It turned out that Qi Hanchuan knew that he liked sweetness and did not like bitterness.
When she was about to finish eating, Yu Qiongzhi suddenly remembered something and said, "Didn't you say last time that you wanted to find something you liked?" I recently found a thing I wanted to do.
Qi Hanchuan raised his eyes and asked, "What?"
Yu Qiongzhi's eyes flashed: "I want to go to Antarctica to see the emperor penguins."
Qi Hanchuan was silent for a moment: "It's good."
Yu Qiongzhi's eyebrows rolled with a smile, and said with some expectation: "I looked at the time to go to Antarctica, November to March of the following year is the best time, when Antarctica is the warm season, the time is just right, things on my side will end quickly, shall we go together when it is over?" "Sorry
." Qi Hanchuan still thought that he was just a preliminary idea, but he didn't expect to put it into practice, so he was silent for a moment again and refused: "I don't have time then." When
Yu Qiongzhi's work at hand can be stopped, it is almost a month to resign, and most importantly, the Yu family has fallen, and I am afraid that the task will not last for that moment.
Hearing Qi Hanchuan's refusal, Yu Qiongzhi quieted down, and his expectant eyebrows were a little lonely.
After a long time, he asked softly: "Just when we are friends, can't we go on a trip together?" "
"...... At that time I had something else. Qi Hanchuan frowned, there was a rare trace of annoyance, this kind of emotion should not happen to him, he was slightly startled and then sank and suppressed the emotion.
Yu Qiongzhi no longer mentioned it, but just looked at him with a twinkle in her eyes for a moment.
In the evening, the news from Yu Qiongzhi's side was announced, and the cause of the dissolution of relations with the Yu family was announced in formulaic colloquial language.
He greeted the company's senior management and the public relations department in advance, and also found the person who controlled the critic, and released the news when he was ready.
Some strangers' family affairs, even if the dog is a little bloody, too many people will continue to pay attention, most people have seen it and forgotten, and even more attention is paid to the stars who exploded on the hot search tonight, everything is developing in a good direction. But the people who know in the circle are still curious and want to confirm the facts.
Before going to bed at night, Yu Qiongzhi had already answered dozens of calls to ask him about the situation, or to comfort him, the key was that the people in the mall, looking up and not looking down, it was difficult to hang up.
"The phone on Yu's side should have been burst." After Yu Qiongzhi dealt with those bosses, he pulled a few small cooperation by the way, and his expression was a little gloating.
Qi Hanchuan's gaze looked away from the page, looked at the phone he rang again, and said, "If you don't want to answer, you can turn it off."
Yu Qiongzhi nodded, he turned on his mobile phone just for fear of a temporary accident, now that the matter has become a foregone conclusion, it can indeed be turned off, saving Qi Hanchuan from always disturbing him to read.
Although Qi Hanchuan said that it would not disturb him.
Just as he was about to turn off the phone, Yu Qiongzhi glanced casually and saw Ji Chun's name on the phone.
He frowned, but still connected the phone and told Qi Hanchuan: "I'll take the last one."
"Hmm." Qi Hanchuan did not look up, answered, and his slender fingers turned over the pages of the book.
Because Qi Hanchuan was by his side, worried that Ji Chun would say something that should not be said, Yu Qiongzhi quietly put on a Bluetooth headset.
Ji Chun on the opposite side was obviously in the hotel again, the background sound was noisy and noisy, and the voice was a little blurry, but he could still hear the disbelief: "Yu Qiongzhi, I offended you?" You deleted me?
"Something?" Yu Qiongzhi avoided his words and asked coldly.
Qi Hanchuan, who was reading in the room, raised his eyes to look at him and asked silently: Yu family?
Yu Qiongzhi shook his head at him: "No, an unimportant acquaintance." The
noisy voice in the Bluetooth headset gradually faded away, Ji Chun just heard his words, stunned for a second, and said speechlessly: "You can really do it, Yu Shao, directly forget about our late-night discussions, I thought we were also friends, and specially called to offer condolences... Is it true on hot searches? You and the Yu family?
"It's true, thank you so much." Yu Qiongzhi's face was expressionless, and he said in his heart, thank you for making me frightened Qi Hanchuan to resign and run.
He really seriously suspected that it was the result of the bad idea they had come up with.
Ji Chun burst out angrily: "I have long felt that the Yu family is not a good person, especially that Yu Xuxu, you don't know, he saw that my brother's eyes were wrong for a while a few years ago, knowing that my brother was heterosexual and always came to my brother's side, my brother was annoyed to death, and cried as soon as he said it, as if we were bullying him." "I know, the basics
... End of condolences? Yu Qiongzhi saw the man close the book and read it quietly, thinking that it was disturbing him from reading, and he was not in the mood to listen to Ji Chun again, and hurriedly said: "I'm hanging."
"Hey, don't hang up yet! One more thing. Ji Chun hurriedly said, "My brother told me you want to see him?" He was busy some time ago, just stopped and asked if you still want to meet, he has time tomorrow.
Yu Qiongzhi raised her eyebrows.
After waiting so many days, finally have time?
Remembering something, he paused, looked up at Qi Hanchuan, his eyes wandered, changed his hand to hold the phone, and said disguisedly: "Okay, then you tell me the location, I'll go over tomorrow and have a meal together."
"Okay, by the way, you remember to add me back!"
The phone hangs up.
Qi Hanchuan put the book back on the shelf and seemed to inadvertently ask, "Your friend?"
Although the young man said that he was an unimportant acquaintance, his tone was familiar, and he didn't look like just an acquaintance.
...... I also put on headphones specifically.
Yu Qiongzhi's eyes flashed, maintaining a calm look, and changed his words: "A fairly familiar friend, just saw the hot search, ask me to meet tomorrow to talk."
Qi Hanchuan paused slightly, and asked, "When will we meet tomorrow?" Do you need me to send it?
"No, I start work tomorrow, I'll just go straight after work and come back in the evening." Yu Qiongzhi waved his hand, how dare he let Qi Hanchuan see him and Ji Yan meet?
"Good." Qi Hanchuan said no more, sat down on the edge of the bed, and said, "It's time for a massage." After
many massages, Yu Qiongzhi got used to it, turned off the mobile phone, lifted the quilt and just planned to move his legs closer to Qi Hanchuan, when he saw the man reach out and grab his calf, move naturally to the side, his eyes lowered, and began to rub.
Qi Hanchuan's technique is very comfortable.
His legs have obviously recovered a lot, and he can feel it better, the place where his fingers pass is warm and warm, and when he presses it, he can even clearly feel Qi Hanchuan's hot palm.
Little by little, from top to bottom, the palm gently stroked the beautiful and slender straight leg, and did not let go in every place.
Yu Qiongzhi inexplicably felt that something was wrong with Qi Hanchuan tonight. But to say what is wrong, but not to say.
He blinked and observed inquiringly for a while, really didn't see anything from that face, was very curious in his heart, thought about it, and asked: "What are you thinking?" "
"Huh?" After the massage, Qi Hanchuan did not stay for a second, withdrew his hand, shook his head and said, "I didn't think about anything."
He was just a little strange, after being by Yu Qiongzhi's side for a few months, he didn't see a friend who could joke at will, and there was no record of that person in the original world line... Who would that be?
"Go to sleep." Qi Hanchuan put away his thoughts and said, "You have to get up early tomorrow."
Yu Qiongzhi covered up the abnormal disappointment, nodded, turned off the mobile phone, packed up and slept with Qi Hanchuan.
Meanwhile, the Yu family.
A fierce quarrel came to an abrupt end.
Yu Xuxu looked at his mother who was looking at him in horror, his gaze moved stiffly to the ground, blood slowly oozing from the back of his head, and his eyes were wide open as he looked at his father's face, and his hands that maintained the push out posture trembled.
Yu Xuxu's body softened, and he fell to the ground, his entire face was bloody and extremely white.
His life... All ruined.
Yu Mu ran away with a roll.
Yu Xu sat for a long time, his eyes bursting with resentment and cruelty like quenched poisonous juice, and he couldn't wait to cut people by a thousand cuts.
*
The next day, Yu Qiongzhi ended her vacation and started working.
After a Spring Festival, the backlog of work piled up into a hill, but fortunately there were a lot of things to deal with during the holiday, and I could leave work smoothly.
The location of Ji Yanyo is not the tea house last time, but a restaurant with a good reputation.
When he arrived at the box, Ji Yan had not yet come, Yu Qiongzhi sat down first, and said to He Chang, who sent him over: "It may take some time, Uncle He, you go back first." Seeing
He Chang leave, Yu Qiongzhi poured herself a cup of tea and slowly browsed the beautiful pictures of Antarctica.
Qi Hanchuan said that there is no time, he does not believe a word, what entrepreneurship, he is such a smart person, if he really wants to start a business, he will definitely not refuse his proposal, no matter how he will say to cooperate with him.
This trip to the South Pole must go, he doesn't believe it, in the north city Qi Hanchuan can still hide to hide from him, in the South Pole, after he tears the layer of window paper, ice and snow, where can he run?
"President Yu, there was something just now, I'm late." Ji Yan hurriedly entered the door, with a big smile on the corner of his mouth, and he couldn't see the ruthlessness of the previous repeated refusal of his meeting request.
Yu Qiongzhi didn't mention it silently, and nodded at him: "Ji Shao." After
Ji Yan sat down, he gave the menu to Yu Qiongzhi: "What does Yu always want to eat?" Today I ask, for those who arrived that night, to make amends.
Yu Qiongzhi ordered a few casually, and his purpose was not to eat.
After ordering, they chatted a few words about last night, and Ji Yan sighed: "I thought you were just estranged from the Yu family, but you are still a family, I didn't expect the entanglement to be so deep." Thinking
of that ridiculous car accident and the birthday banquet, it is not an exaggeration to say that there is a hatred, so to see, Qi Hanchuan did not betray Yu Qiongzhi? Even such a big effort, it was actually to avenge Yu Qiongzhi?
No wonder...... When he said "betrayal" that day, the person on the other side seemed a little unhappy.
Really two loves?
Ji Yan thought of what his younger brother always said some time ago, and the smile at the corner of his mouth became a little sincere, but he was also worried that Yu Qiongzhi's date would be troubled by Qi Hanchuan, and asked with a smile: "What does Yu always want to say?"
Yu Qiongzhi folded her hands on her legs, looked at Ji Yan, and said casually as if she were natural: "It's because of Qi Hanchuan's search for you across Chinese New Year's Eve."
Ji Yan nodded, there was no doubt about him, he only thought that they had ventilated: "The matter has been done, I believe Mr. Qi has also seen it." What's
going on?
Yu Qiongzhi was confused, narrowed his eyes quietly, and exploded: "He doesn't have time, he wants me to say thank you to you, but there is still a little problem."
"What problem?" Ji Yan asked suspiciously.
Yu Qiongzhi was silent, and her phoenix eyes looked at him deeply and elusively.
Ji Yan chuckled in his heart, looked down and thought, but still didn't think of any questions, and asked: "Yu Rong no longer has a place for the Yu family, they all come according to Mr. Qi's plan, our transaction has ended, what is Mr. Qi's problem?"
Yu Qiongzhi's expression was blank for a moment, and she blinked in confusion: "...?" The
author has something to say: