Chapter 64 Who Are You 7

Their distance was getting closer and closer, and Jiang Yu could almost feel the warm and humid breath brought out of the bathroom by Qi Hanchuan, the fragrance of shower gel, the moist moisture of black hair before drying, and even the temperature of the entire room was getting higher and higher.
The ginger fish was suddenly in the steamer, and his cheeks were crimson.
The fingers curled weakly, just trying to push away the hot hand, the latter movement was slightly heavy, a heat rushed up from the lower abdomen, the ginger fish breathed, and pressed hard against the door behind him, trying to distance himself from the man in front of him.His voice changed slightly, his expression was embarrassed and panicked, and he stumbled and said: "No need, I, I'll go back to wipe, thank you Mr. Qi, I still have business, go first."
"Yes?" Qi Hanchuan looked at his flustered appearance, a faint smile curved at the corner of his lips, his cold and calm eyebrows softened, revealing a little gentle pampering, like the ripples of the wind across the lake, although small, but easy to detect.
He withdrew his hand kindly, and his voice was low: "Then go quickly." Jiang
Yu did not have time to take a closer look at the man's expression at the moment, and with a pounding heart, he fled in ashes.
Qi Hanchuan looked down at the wet tissue in his hand and threw it into the trash.
This time the temptation to calculate, the various subtle expressions and movements of the ginger fish he took into his eyes, it is certain that the ginger fish moved his heart, and the final emotion can be fully corroborated.
The small fish that fancy unconsciously gradually approaches the bite hook and should soon be able to pick up the rod and collect the net.
Qi Hanchuan hooked his lips shallowly, took the towel in a good mood, and continued to wipe his hair.
The ginger fish who returned to the room tried to take a few deep breaths, and finally calmed down, and his chaotic head cleared up a little, realizing that something was wrong.
Didn't Qi Hanchuan say that he hated people who threw themselves into arms and hugs the most?
Can...... The redness of the ginger fish's ear pinna spread to the pale jade-like neck, covering his face and thinking, how can he not see the slightest bit of disgust!
Ginger Yu fell back in frustration, lying on his back on the soft bed quilt, the bright and piercing incandescent light above his head shining, he had to close his eyes after only one glance, and in front of his dark eyes, the familiar figure of the man reappeared.
Obviously they haven't seen it, just based on some photos, why does Qi Hanchuan like "Jia Yu" so much?
If...... Qi Hanchuan likes him as a boy.
As soon as this idea emerged, the ginger fish jumped up immediately in fright, made a dull sound of "bang" in the room, held his breath in the next second, looked at the white wall next door like a thief, observed for a while, and found that there was no movement on the other side, and then lightly returned to the bed.
Impossible. Jiang Yu thought to himself, Qi Hanchuan didn't like men, he was just kind that night, not only did he not have any similar good feelings for him, but he didn't let go of people.
They are directly separated from the marriage that should not exist...
Ginger fish clenched his fists.
*
After a few busy days, the land was finally successfully inspected, and the negotiation was completed.
In contrast, in the past few days, the ginger fish's mood has been visible to the naked eye, and he has forgotten to maintain his charming personality from time to time.
Qi Hanchuan thought for a moment and took the ginger fish to the place recommended by the partner to relax.
After playing for most of the day, although the mood gradually relaxed, but the ginger fish reacted even if he was dull, where was it like coming to work, looking at Qi Hanchuan's gaze tangled, for a long time, hesitantly whispered: "Mr. Qi, what do you like about me as a female companion?"
They were swimming in the lake at the moment.
The sun sets at the end of the horizon, beautiful fiery clouds soak the azure sky, and the water reflects the orange-red glow, sparkling, floating light, and the scenery is like a vivid animation.
The big white goose boat flutters, undulating with the waves, just like the heart of a ginger fish.
Qi Hanchuan said: "You are knowledgeable, can distinguish between light and heavy, have a good appearance, and have a very interesting personality.
Qi Hanchuan said many things lightly, and the flat tone changed when it fell in Jiang Yu's ears, making him unstable and his cheeks hot.
"Aren't you going to dinner in the evening?" How about we go back and prepare?" The ginger fish hurriedly avoided the sight of the man in front of him and stared at the beating lake, the sound was like a mosquito.
Qi Hanchuan glanced at the ginger fish, saw that the knot between his eyebrows was soothing, and gently bowed his head.
Jiang Yu brought the dress for the dinner, Qi Hanchuan saw the eye-catching backless long skirt, his eyes were slightly dark, led people to the mall, and changed his body.
The newly bought dress fits very well, the slim black floor-length skirt, the bright stars shine between walking, gorgeous and luxurious, but the style is relatively conservative than the one, only a pair of crescent-shaped hollows dug between the waist, revealing a white slender waist.
Ginger fish has a beautiful shape, indistinguishable male and female, long and white legs, even a thin waist, changing into a dress and painting red makeup, living off the tall royal sister and beauty, you can't see a trace of abnormality, and it's no wonder that those shops mistook him for a girl.
After changing into their dresses, they set off for the dinner hall.
The dinner was organized by a wealthy businessman in Haicheng, and many capable people, famous figures in the business world, and some star models walked through it.
This kind of dinner is available everywhere, which is an opportunity for everyone to get to know each other, and also provides a springboard for those who have a heart.
Qi Hanchuan will come because several people he fancy are there, and it is a good time to screen at one time.
The reputation of the Qi family in Nancheng was also heard by everyone in Haicheng, Qi Hanchuan covered up his identity and came as an ordinary investor, but everyone's curious eyes were still focused on them.
There is no other reason, the two people who came in were too outstanding, and there were many star models with excellent looks on the field, but they did not have that special temperament, and when they walked together, they were like a pair of beautiful people made in heaven.
Ginger Yu held the arm of the man in formal clothes and a calm posture beside him, and inevitably came into contact with the eyes of many people.
The Jiang family was barely a member of the circle, and he had attended such dinners, but never once in this way.
Facing so many people in women's clothing, Jiang Yu couldn't help but aggravate a little while holding Qi Hanchuan's hand, and his spirit was tense at all times, for fear that people would see something strange and poke his identity in front of Qi Hanchuan.
Shortly after the banquet began, Qi Hanchuan sensed his nervousness and patted his hand soothingly: "You can go to the corner and sit down later, and we will leave after finishing things."
Jiang Yu nodded obediently and said, "Don't worry, Mr. Qi go and get busy."
Qi Hanchuan watched him go to get a small dessert to eat, casually took a glass of red wine, and walked accurately towards the target person.
After a while, after everything was negotiated, Qi Hanchuan exchanged contact information, his eyes circled the venue, and walked towards the ginger fish who was being surrounded by people to toast.
Seeing him coming, Jiang Yu hurriedly greeted him and called him: "Mr. Qi is busy?"
"Hmm." Qi Hanchuan responded, his faint gaze glanced at the man, who smiled and left with a wine glass in amusement.
"Mr. Qi has drunk?" The tip of the ginger fish sniffed lightly, and he keenly detected a trace of alcohol from Qi Hanchuan, which surrounded the man.
The man is obviously not a few years older than him, and the usual handsome face is always peaceful, as if the waves precipitated after the world, mature and stable, extremely reliable.
Ginger fish sometimes feels strange, often brain supplements such as seniors have experienced a lot.
But now Qi Hanchuan, the eyes are still deep, the subtle upward arc of the corners of the mouth can not hide the eyes of the ginger fish, the surrounding breath is gentle, if the usual Qi Hanchuan ancient well without waves, the deep sea hidden under the whirlpool, now is a warm lake with a fresh breeze blowing and sparkling water lines.
"Drink a little." Qi Hanchuan said lightly, although he rarely drinks, but he drinks well, and a person who has just come into contact always likes to toast people, and inevitably drinks a few more glasses.
Just a few glasses of wine, not drunk, now this is just because of a good mood.
Qi Hanchuan looked at the ginger fish with a little cream on the corner of his mouth, but he was unconscious, and his bright phoenix eyes looked at him suspiciously.
Qi Hanchuan took out the decorated handkerchief in his suit pocket and wiped that point.
Ginger Yu blinked, and blushed in hindsight.
Gentle dance music sounded, and many people in the center of the dinner party danced.
"Can I ask you to do a dance?" Qi Hanchuan stretched out his hand and made an inviting gesture.
Ginger Yu looked into his smiling eyes, and ghostly handed over his hand, "My honor." The
cello is melodious and the piano sound is clear, and strings of pleasant rhythms pour out, mobilizing the emotions of those present.
The two hands are interlocked, the two bodies are close together, one breathes lightly, the other breathes hot, the big hands are hot, and he controls the perfect pace and leads the ginger fish.
"I'm going back to Nancheng tomorrow, do you have anything to tell me?" Qi Hanchuan took a step forward, with a shallow smile at the corner of his mouth, and asked softly.
Jiang Yu was still the first time to look at him so close to see him smile, like an iceberg was melted by Xu Lai's warm breeze, and he was stunned for a while, and almost stepped on the man's foot, but he reacted in time, took a step back, his head began to heat up, and said with a stumbling: "No, no."
Qi Hanchuan's tone was light: "No?
"But I have."
He raised his hand and watched the ginger fish turn in front of his eyesAfter a circle, he grabbed his thin waist and whispered in his ear: "Miss Jia really looks like a person."
Jiang Yu held his breath for a moment and asked, "Who?"
Qi Hanchuan hooked his lips, stood up straight, and then exerted his arm strength, pulled the person into his arms, and his voice with a hint of alcohol was low and slightly hoarse, and said softly: "A person I like."
After the dance, Qi Hanchuan let go of the stunned ginger fish.
The author has something to say: