Chapter 22: Disabled False Young Master

When
Yu Qiongzhi's news came, Qi Hanchuan was talking to Qiao Nan.
The original intention of this phone call was to settle Qiao Nan's salary.
There is no need to do it again, even if it is left alone, it will not be long before the Yu family will fall. The moment they lost their family wealth, Yu Qiongzhi's obsession in the previous life was completed.
But Qiao Nan brought him new news - the door of the Yu family has been closed since last night, which is a little strange.
"Hmm." Qi Hanchuan answered after a slight pause, hung up the phone, looked at the address sent by Yu Qiongzhi, put on his coat and went out.
When I arrived at the place, I just got out of the car after parking it, and a cold wind diluted the warm current left in the car.
Qi Hanchuan closed the car door with his backhand, and saw that the young man himself slid his wheelchair and stopped a meter away from him, not as smiling as when he saw him come to pick him up, and his eyes were a little strange.
"Go back now?" Qi Hanchuan glanced at the black scarf wrapped around the young man's neck, his brows loosened slightly, and glanced behind him quietly.
There is no one suspected of being Yu Qiongzhi's friend.
He withdrew his gaze.
Yu Qiongzhi keenly noticed his gaze, stared at the man silently for a long time, shook his head, and said with a smile in his eyes: "I want to take a walk, let's go together."
Qi Hanchuan was slightly surprised, it was the first time he saw the young man who wanted to take a walk.
I don't know how Yu Qiongzhi was before the car accident, he only knows Yu Qiongzhi after the car accident, he does not appear in front of people unless necessary, and he goes out very few times except for work.
Qi Hanchuan locked the car and asked, "Where do you want to go?"
"Nearby Linhuzhou." Yu Qiongzhi said casually.
Qi Hanchuan bowed his head, walked behind Yu Qiongzhi, and slowly pushed him forward.
The skyline is gradually darkened with twilight.
The man pushing the wheelchair walked calmly, unhurriedly, and exuded a leisurely breath.
"I haven't come out for a walk in a long time." Yu Qiongzhi sat in a wheelchair, reached out to catch the leaves falling from her head, looked a little reminiscent, and said: "Remember the first time we met, I said I wanted to go out for a walk, did you push me under the ginkgo tree?"
"Remember." Qi Hanchuan remembered well, and as soon as Yu Qiongzhi said it, that scene came to mind.
"At that time, I had so much on my body, I saw that you only had one piece, and I suspected that you did it on purpose." Yu Qiongzhi let go of the fallen leaf and said with a chuckle: "Now that you are familiar with it, I believe that you did not mean it."
"Hmm." Qi Hanchuan responded and turned around to avoid the fire hydrant on the sidewalk.
"But I think we've learned a lot about each other." The voice that fluttered in the wind was somewhat meaningful, and Yu Qiongzhi said: "Only now I find out that I still don't know enough about you.
Qi Hanchuan half-narrowed his eyes, looking at the young man's soft hair, unable to distinguish what he meant for a while.
Is it a simple exclamation memory, or is there another meaning?
"After you quit, will we not be employers and caregivers, but simply friends?" Yu Qiongzhi suddenly asked.
"Hmm." Qi Hanchuan replied, taking away the fallen leaves that were about to fall above the young man's head.
Yu Qiongzhi smiled again.
The laughter was unexpectedly not dull, and it sounded very good.
Qi Hanchuan couldn't help but glance at him, thinking about the reason why Yu Qiongzhi was abnormal.
Before he could think of anything, Yu Qiongzhi said again: "Qi Hanchuan, guess who the person I just met is?"
Yu Qiongzhi gave him a reminder: "You also know."
Many names crossed his heart, thinking of Yu Qiongzhi's words just now, Qi Hanchuan pondered for a moment, a dark light flashed in his eyes, and asked tentatively: "Is it someone we have seen together?"
Yu Qiongzhi smiled slightly: "Yes."
They just walked to the traffic light intersection, Qi Hanchuan's footsteps stopped, and he let go of the wheelchair: "Is it Ji Yan?"
"Guessed right again." Yu Qiongzhi looked at him sideways, her phoenix eyes were full of bright smiles, and asked, "Why didn't you tell me those things?" After listening to Ji Yan's words in
the box, he didn't know how much effort it took to maintain his apparent composure. After the shock, it is the sweetness that fills the entire chest.
Qi Hanchuan and the Yu family have no grievances and no hatred, why did they spend so much effort to bring down the Yu family?
...... Except for a plausible explanation - Qi Hanchuan also likes him.
That Qi Hanchuan said that he wanted to resign, would he just want to change his identity and get along with him?
Was last night's strangeness because his so-called "friends" had a little taste?
In the time of waiting for Qi Hanchuan, Yu Qiongzhi's mind kept circling this thought, out of control, selectively ignoring other details, his heart beat faster, and his eyes were full of "Qi Hanchuan also likes him", which made him can't help but feel furious.
Until he saw Qi Hanchuan walking towards him, he reached the peak when he separated his eyes to see if there were anyone else around him.
He couldn't restrain his joy, and looked at Qi Hanchuan expectantly with a pair of smiling eyes, waiting for his response.
Qi Hanchuan fell silent.
With a cold face without expression, he asked softly: "You asked Ji Yan to meet, do you still want to set out what I did?"
Yu Qiongzhi's smile froze, the atmosphere was silent for a few seconds, the traffic light turned to the green light for pedestrians, panic appeared in his eyes, he wanted to explain, but the words he said were a little stumbling: "No, it's because you suddenly said to resign, I think, I want to know the real reason for your resignation."
That time he leaked his mouth, Qi Hanchuan's appearance made him a little worried, originally did not want to see Ji Yan again, but the sudden resignation was like a thorn in the throat, making him eager to know the reason.
"I will never explore your privacy in the future." Yu Qiongzhi took a deep breath, steadied his mind, looked at Qi Hanchuan fixedly, and solemnly assured: "This is the last time."
Qi Hanchuan looked at him, moved his lips, and just wanted to speak, Yu Guang saw a car speeding towards them, and his pupils shrank.
Sit and driveIt was Yu Xuxu on the seat.
The pleasing face had a twisted and hideous expression at the moment, and he stepped on the gas pedal wildly and rushed towards them, his eyes were full of strong hatred, and the corners of Yu Xuxu's mouth rose speculatively, silently doing the export type: Let's go to hell together.
Qi Hanchuan did not hesitate to push away the wheelchair in which the young man was sitting.
Yu Qiongzhi's face turned terribly pale for a moment, her heartbeat almost stopped, and the scene in her eyes seemed to be in slow motion, only the car speeding away and the person standing at the end shouted in tears: "Qi Hanchuan——! The
car hit a tree stump on the side of the road, and the front of the car suffered a huge impact, and in an instant the entire dent was made, and glass shards and unknown parts splashed out.
In the next second when he pushed the wheelchair away, Qi Hanchuan threw himself to the side without the slightest hesitation, rolling and dodging over.
Fortunately, he reacted quickly enough, this body has been exercising for many years, the quality is excellent, and he narrowly avoided it.
He got up from the ground, and there were already many people around him.
Qi Hanchuan hurriedly searched for the figure of the young man, and saw that the color behind his situation was dark and terrifying.
Yu Qiongzhi in the crowd fell to the ground in embarrassment.
His eyes were red, he looked in the direction of the crashed car, and climbed forward with difficulty.
Countless people surrounded him, noisy voices buzzed, "can't stand up, it's a disabled person", "help", "call the police", "so pitiful" ... Every word is like an invisible blade inserted into people's hearts.
Yu Qiongzhi didn't seem to hear it, muttering something in her mouth, her eyes were empty, dragging her injured leg and struggling forward.
Qi Hanchuan never thought that he would have such a gaffe, and when he reacted, he had already rushed to Yu Qiongzhi, firmly holding Yu Qiongzhi, burying Yu Qiongzhi's head in his chest, not looking or listening.