Chapter 69 On the finale

"President Qi?" The other secretary looked at Qi Hanchuan, who had not moved, and asked tentatively, "Is there anything else wrong with President Qi?" "
The figure of the young man disappeared from sight, Qi Hanchuan withdrew her thoughts and asked her to call the security department downstairs to check for suspicious people.
"Okay." The secretary nodded, just picked up the internal phone, Qi Hanchuan paused, and said lightly: "Prepare a few more desserts to send to the reception room, from my account." How
does the boss know that Yu Yingdi likes dessert? The secretary looked at Qi Hanchuan in surprise, but only saw the back of his boss.
The hour hand slowly approached eleven o'clock.
Since the car accident, Qi Hanchuan has focused on training employees, and there is not much work that needs to be handled by him at this time, and it will be completed in a short time.
It's just inexplicable, and the face of that young man always dangles in front of him.
He put down the paperwork in his hand, ghostly left the office, and by the time he reacted, he had reached the sixteenth floor, which served as a temporary shooting location.
The sixteenth floor is very lively, with noisy voices and hurried figures, the most striking of which is the young man standing in the most important place.
The young man changed his clothes, and all the lights in the room converged on him, and all eyes were on him, and he was generous, his face was blazing, and his gestures were strong confidence and dignity, more dazzling than the meeting in the elevator not long ago, full of starlight.
The young man who was filming noticed Qi Hanchuan's gaze, and a bright smile bloomed for a moment, causing a small inhalation sound.
Qi Hanchuan lost his mind for a while, and frowned for his gaffe the next moment.
He was about to turn around and leave, when the young man behind him trotted over, blocked in front of him, and asked, "Is Qi always coming to see me specifically?"
Qi Hanchuan snorted and said lightly: "Let's see if the shooting is smooth."
"So it is." Yu Qiongzhi smiled slightly: "Then President Qi just saw it, how did I perform?"
Qi Hanchuan said, "Not bad.
"Just good?" Yu Qiongzhi approached him a few steps, raised his head slightly, the two were only one finger away, the tone seemed to be dissatisfied, but the corners of his mouth hooked an arc.Being stared at so closely is offended by the average person.
Qi Hanchuan did not have the slightest, but his heart moved slightly.
He lowered his eyes in confusion, stepped back slightly, thought for a while, and changed his words: "Mr. Yu's performance is very good, I still have business, go first."
Qi Hanchuan was about to leave, but the young man did not stop him, and when he passed by, Qi Hanchuan sensed that his palm was gently scratched again.
When he looked back, he saw the young man smile at him, with a sly smile, and said silently: "Let's eat together after work."
Qi Hanchuan was just about to speak, but Yu Qiongzhi had already turned and left, heading towards the cameraman who was waiting for him.
Why was this man so sure that he would agree?
Qi Hanchuan was puzzled, and a trace of curiosity wrapped around his heart.
He looked down at his palm, and the itch seemed to be still there, and even turned into a white feather, flew into his chest, and stirred his heart.
......
The company left work at twelve o'clock, and the shooting ended at about this time.
Yu Qiongzhi stood at the door waiting for someone, time passed minute by minute, but there was no one in the corridor.
821 in the sea of consciousness asked worriedly: "Will the host come?"
"Yes." Yu Qiongzhi's tone was a little uncertain, looking at her lover's estranged appearance, could it be that she had forgotten what had happened?
He said to let him come to him, but forgot about him.
Yu Qiongzhi pursed her lips, her fingers trembling uncontrollably.
Slight footsteps sounded not far away, Yu Qiongzhi raised his eyes, and saw a familiar figure appear in front of him.
Qi Hanchuan looked at the young man whose phoenix eyes lit up little by little, paused, and asked, "Where do you want to eat?"
Yu Qiongzhi's heart relaxed, bent his eyes, and said an address.
This shop is a private restaurant near the company, not far away, Qi Hanchuan is headed.
They walked out of the company together, and Yu Qiongzhi saw dozens of employees just by looking back in surprise.
He glanced at Qi Hanchuan, and the man didn't squint, and he didn't know if he saw it or not.
Yu Qiongzhi asked for a small box, ordered a few dishes that the two loved to eat, and a bottle of wine, and when the dishes were deliberately and quietly placed close to the man's side, he pretended to be uncomfortable with his wrist and looked at Qi Hanchuan with his eyes open.
Qi Hanchuan initially pretended not to see it, and after work, he didn't know why he came to the sixteenth floor, and originally wanted to leave, but his heart relented when he saw the young man standing alone at the door with his head bowed.
"Qi Hanchuan, my hands are uncomfortable, can you help me clip the dishes?" Seeing that his lover was slow to move, Yu Qiongzhi had to take the initiative to speak, trying to make him recall what happened.
Qi Hanchuan glanced at him, pushed the dish in his direction, and handed him a spoon by the way: "Mr. Yu can't hold a spoon."
Yu Qiongzhi was stunned for a moment, her breathing suddenly stagnated, and she silently poured herself a glass of wine.
After two cups, a faint red color appeared on his face.
Qi Hanchuan's hand took the vegetables, used the male chopsticks to clip a few chopsticks to him, and said lightly: "Drinking hurts your body, Mr. Yu still eats the dishes."
Yu Qiongzhi raised his eyebrows and smiled in surprise: "President Qi cares about me so much?
"Is Mr. Yu okay in the afternoon?" Qi Hanchuan put down his chopsticks and said, "I still have something to do in the afternoon, if you are drunk, I can only call Mr. Yu's agent and ask him to send you back."
Yu Qiongzhi's smile was a little stiff.
His lover had never spoken to him so coldly, even though he knew that Qi Hanchuan might forget everything, Yu Qiongzhi was still panicked, slowly smiled, his eyes were slightly dark, did not drink again, lowered his head and finished Qi Hanchuan's meal.
The young man who suddenly settled down made Qi Hanchuan a little uncomfortable, and he glanced at the person on the other side a few times, and his heart fluctuated subtly.
After eating, Qi Hanchuan took the lead to go downstairs, Yu Qiongzhi put on a cap, followed behind, rushed to settle the account when Qi Hanchuan was about to settle the bill, and smiled at him at the calm gaze of the man who looked over.
Qi Hanchuan retracted his gaze and said, "Let's go, send you home."
Yu Qiongzhi glanced at the time, blinked, and said with a smile: "It's almost the point where President Qi goes to work, it shouldn't be too late to send me, my assistant said that he will come to pick me up soon, or I will go to President Qi's office to sit?" Seeing
Qi Hanchuan nodding, Yu Qiongzhi's smile was even greater.
It's just that before they could get into the car, some fans saw through Yu Qiongzhi's disguise, shouted excitedly, and approached.
The eyes of the people around him were instantly attracted.
Qi Hanchuan's eyebrows frowned slightly, his palm moved slightly, and just as he was about to pull Yu Qiongzhi into the car, he was led by the young man and pulled him forward.
Qi Hanchuan followed him, his gaze fell on the hands held by the two, and his expression was stunned.
After the reaction, Yu Qiongzhi had already pulled him to hide in a narrow alley.
In the dim and narrow space, their eyes were facing each other, the tips of their noses were against each other, and with the hot breath after exercise, they could hear each other's breathing.
Yu Qiongzhi's curled long eyelashes fluttered, staring at the man in front of him who had not been seen for a long time, his eyes couldn't help but redden slightly, and he pulled Qi Hanchuan's hand to tighten, and asked softly: "Senior, you left me behind." The
space was too small, and Qi Hanchuan was forced to surround the youth, and the youth's hot breath just sprayed on his neck, slightly uncomfortable.
Hearing Yu Qiongzhi's words, he was slightly startled and said, "Mr. Yu, we don't seem to be a school..." As soon as
the words fell, accompanied by the young man's choked voice with a crying voice, his lips suddenly softened.
"Qi Hanchuan, do you really not remember at all? Don't remember all of them?
"You've hugged me, carried me, kissed me, loved me, you don't remember that? So what do I do?
"What do you want me to do?"
The author has something to say: