Chapter 13: Disabled Fake Young Master

Yu Qiongzhi seemed to calmly lift the teapot on the table, added a cup of tea to herself, and took a sip lightly, but in fact she quietly peeked at the man next to her.
Unfortunately, Qi Hanchuan's expression barely fluctuated, and he couldn't guess what he was thinking at all.
On the contrary, Yu Rongwei's face kept twitching, and finally took a deep breath and said in a deep voice: "I don't want to come and quarrel with you today, Yu Qiongzhi, you said, we Yu family has raised you for more than twenty years, and poured resources into you for more than twenty years..."
"After your leg was crippled, we didn't force you to leave the Yu family, it was you who wanted to leave, and now you are ungrateful, turning your head and fighting against the Yu family, what is the purpose?"
"The things at the birthday banquet, telling your mother Hao'er's address, robbing the Yu family's projects, one by one, do you want our family to be restless? Do you still have a conscience for doing this? Are you worthy of us? Yu Rongwei assumed the majestic posture of the head of the family, his brows furrowed, and he questioned him with a quick voice.
Yu Qiongzhi seemed to have heard some funny joke, and sneered: "I have already doubled the money you spent to raise me, and I told you last time, I have cut off the Yu family since then, you agreed, now what are you climbing?"
"As for why I dealt with the Yu family, you should know very well what you did to me, right?" He rubbed the teacup with his fingers, and looked at Yu Rongwei's eyes as if they were frozen: "Yu Rongwei, I don't want to be a person who is calculated and beats his teeth alive."
With a click, Yu Qiongzhi put down the teacup and looked at the man who was once called his father on the other side.
Looking for him specifically, but still wanting to use those words to suppress him, make him condemned, apologize, and preferably compensate for their losses, the usual routine of the Yu family.
He suddenly felt that no matter what they did, they could not stir up the waves in his heart, and there was no need to stir up anger for these people.
Yu Qiongzhi said softly: "Wait, this is just the beginning."
He didn't mind tearing his face with Yu Rongwei at all, anyway, they had long been enemies of each other, so he simply made the words clear and clear, saving them from coming to the door again and again.
They are not annoyed, he is still annoyed.
Sure enough, he knew the truth about the car accident. A hint of gloom flashed in Yu Rongwei's eyes, knowing that it was useless to say more, he stood up from his seat, looked at the young man condescendingly, and said, "I'll give you one last chance, do you have to go against the Yu family?"
Even if he was looked down upon, Yu Qiongzhi did not fall behind, he raised his chin, and his tone was cold and hard: "I know it's not fast to roll."
Yu Rongwei sneered, picked up the teacup on the table and threw it at Yu Qiongzhi's leg: "Uncooked bastard things!" Before
the teacup was thrown out, it was grabbed by Qi Hanchuan, who had already stood up on guard, and squeezed it hard - the sound of the
porcelain cup breaking sounded along with the sound of gasping for air.
"Accidentally got heavy." Qi Hanchuan let go of his hand, looked at Yu Rongwei, who was glaring angrily at him and had no face because of the pain, pulled his lower lip, unapologetically, and said lightly unhurriedly: "It seems that Chairman Yu really needs to go to the hospital this time."
"It is necessary to treat not only the hands, but also the brains."
Unlike the small warning to Yu Xuxu at the door of the hospital last time, this time he did not keep his hand, and if nothing else, Yu Rongwei can only live with one hand in recent months.
He only said a few words, but his imposing body was full of oppression, especially with cool eyes, and he was extremely powerful.
Yu Rongwei's severed hand trembled spasmodically, and he dared to be angry for a while, regretting that he thought that Yu Qiongzhi did not dare to do anything to him, so he thought that he did not bring a bodyguard up.
Everything happened too quickly, after Yu Qiongzhi returned to his senses, his gaze slipped over the broken porcelain cup on the ground, his eyes were dim, and Xu Yu heard Qi Hanchuan's words.
Yu Qiongzhi was stunned for a second, and when he raised his head, the dark color of his eyes disappeared, and he looked brightly at the man's slightly taut jaw.
Even though he still didn't see any emotion from that calm face, the full fear disappeared in an instant, replaced by countless surging joys, which almost drowned him like a tide.
Qi HanchuanThis is... Are you angry at him?
He was still immersed in this beautiful idea, and saw Qi Hanchuan look down at him a few times: "The pants are wet."
Yu Qiongzhi subconsciously looked down, his trouser leg splashed wet, fortunately, Yu Rongwei came for a while, and the tea on the secretary on the table was already cold.
He frowned, remembering the culprit, and glanced at Yu Rongwei, who was still standing, with disgust: "Still not leaving?" Do you want me to ask someone to invite you?
Yu Rongwei didn't know what he was thinking, and when he heard his words, his face was extremely ugly and he left.
"Do you still have spare trousers in the lounge?" Qi Hanchuan asked.
Generally, the office of the president of a larger company will have a lounge, and Yu Qiongzhi's office will also have it, but he has never lived in it, but there are generally things that should be placed, and all daily necessities are available.
Yu Qiongzhi thought for a moment and nodded.
Qi Hanchuan pushed him back to the office, and as soon as he went out, several assistants at the door instantly withdrew their curious gazes and sat up straight and looked like they were working hard.
Yu Qiongzhi ignored it, although he hated being watched, he did not want to limit people's curiosity.
The lounge is not large, equivalent to a small one-bedroom apartment.
Yu Qiongzhi was in a wheelchair and couldn't change his pants, so Qi Hanchuan took the person to bed, and then went to find long pants.
As soon as he found a pair of black suit pants in the closet, he heard a voice behind him: "You just... Is it for me to stand out?
Qi Hanchuan turned around and handed his pants to the young man, and when he heard this, he glanced at him, and saw a little expectation on his face.
"Hmm." Qi Hanchuan did not refute, the other party not only spoke excessively, but also hurt people, he stood on Yu Qiongzhi's side, naturally wanted to teach him a little lesson.
Yu Qiongzhi was satisfied, and thought about secretly strangling his wrist, regretting that there was no monitoring in the reception room, and he did not have the opportunity to record that scene and put it on his mobile phone to save it.
But now Qi Hanchuan, the big iceberg, will already be angry with him, and he is one step closer to liking him.
The good mood that was destroyed by the uninvited guest came back instantly, and after changing her pants, Yu Qiongzhi went to work in a happy mood.
This happy mood was continued because she learned that the successful bidding was continued the next day, Yu Qiongzhi's eyebrows smiled, and the alienated coldness that she exuded when she didn't know it was like a spring blossom and dissipated.
After the bidding ended, the construction company that bought it successfully grabbed the project from Yu's side, and the people in the company were ecstatic, unable to believe that the company that was hovering on the verge of bankruptcy not long ago had a big project in a blink of an eye.
Yu Qiongzhi is ready to chargePoints, although I had already guessed the result, but I was still nervous for a while, and now that the dust had settled, I waved my hand and decided to invite the whole company to dinner out of my own pocket.
In order not to take up the employee's vacation time, the meal time is set for the day after tomorrow, that is, Monday night.
The project did not start until several years later, Yu Qiongzhi suddenly became idle, there was almost nothing at hand in the past two days, and he was a little uncomfortable.
He was dumbfounded for a long time, thinking left and right, and decided to personally send Qi Hanchuan a New Year's gift.
So in the past few days, Qi Hanchuan can always find Yu Qiongzhi's sneaky appearance, just like working secretly before, hiding what he is doing, but he has never taken the initiative to ask Yu Qiongzhi, nor will he interfere too much in things other than physical health, so he does not know what to cooperate.
On Monday evening, the dinner begins.
Yu Qiongzhi packed a large venue of a famous restaurant, and when they arrived, it was full of people and lively, and the scene of speech inciting the atmosphere had just ended, and they were about to start serving.
Yu Qiongzhi specially said hello, and he didn't go to the scene to be said at the opening, so he arranged another vice president, and it didn't matter if they were a little late.
If Yu Qiongzhi's leg had not broken, the company had just changed leaders and got a big project, he would definitely be the one who spoke on the podium.
But since the crash, he has not liked to come forward, and although most people in the company know that there is a change of leadership, only a small part have actually seen him.
Qi Hanchuan pushed Yu Qiongzhi to the innermost compartment, and there were not many people who attracted attention along the way, most of them were chatting and laughing with colleagues.When they arrived at the box, the people sitting inside stood up one after another to say hello: "President Yu is here, hurry up and take a seat."
"Mr. Qi, Assistant He, come and sit together."
Everyone present knew that the two people around Yu Qiongzhi were the people he trusted the most, and when they saw Qi Hanchuan and He Chang, they would greet him politely, and the box was full of enthusiasm and a happy atmosphere.
Qi Hanchuan sat next to Yu Qiongzhi, watching him show a polite faint smile, using that familiar mask to deal with the people in the box.
"Mr. Yu is really powerful! As soon as you come to help us win a big project, the people in the company especially respect you... But I heard that Yu seems to be participating in this bidding, Mr. Yu, is it true? Not long after, someone asked tentatively.
The people who were pushing the cup to change the lamp tacitly stopped the movement in their hands, and there was silence in the box.
In their eyes, the Yu family first gave up Yu Qiongzhi, and then Yu Qiongzhi fought independently with a broken leg, and then made a fuss about the birthday banquet, regardless of whether Yu Xuxu really tried to kill his brother, everyone is not fools, it can be seen that Yu Qiongzhi must have a bad life in the Yu family, he is biased towards Yu Qiongzhi, and he understands that he and the Yu family are working against each other.
But what they are most afraid of is that rich people like Yu Qiongzhi will simply use the company they have spent half their lives working on as a disposable weapon against the Yu family, throw it away when they run out, and run abroad directly if they don't want to do it.
Yu Qiongzhi did not shy away from it, and said with a bow: "It's true."
Everyone looked at each other.
Yu Qiongzhi continued: "It's just normal business competition, after all, it's all one industry, and such a good project has more monks and less porridge." The
person who just spoke up stopped talking.
Yu Qiongzhi saw his concerns, smiled, and his cold eyebrows were solemn: "I know what General Manager Li is worried about, the Yu family started with real estate, I used to do this business, the reason why I chose this company is because I feel that the company has great potential, the style of acting is in line with me, and it is a familiar type, since this time, I really want to integrate myself into the company, and work hard with everyone for the future of the company."
He didn't mind showing the abundant ambition in his eyes to everyone, raised the wine glass in his hand, and threw the floor loudly: "I want to lead everyone to work together to develop the company into a leading enterprise in Beicheng, and even become a leading enterprise in the country, and go to the world." The
author has something to say: