Chapter 49 I Want to Be a Princess Today 6

This spring, his face turned red, his limbs were extremely stiff, and he carefully removed himself from Qi Hanchuan.
Just wanted to plead guilty, Qi Hanchuan held his arm, there was not the slightest slump between his eyebrows, and his low voice revealed a little gentleness in the night, and asked him: "What dream?" Shocked? The
nightmare swung over my heart, and my heart was blocked this spring.
Slightly lowered his eyes and shook his head.
He didn't want to say it, but Qi Hanchuan didn't ask, and his gaze swept over the cool gauze on his body this spring.
Fang Cai didn't pay attention, at this moment, remembering the delicate skin that his palm accidentally touched, Qi Hanchuan turned his head and coughed lowly: "I'll let Thirteen bring clothes." This
spring seemed to feel something, looked down, his cheeks were hot, he wanted to cover it, but he didn't know where to cover it first, and the whole person stood cramped.
Qi Hanchuan sighed, picked up this spring without squinting, put it in the bed, and was about to leave to get the clothes, but the hem of the clothes was pulled by this spring.
There was still red on his fair face, and this spring whispered: "Wang Ye, the night is deeper, you can change it tomorrow, if you don't dislike it, this bed is big enough, and there is still a surplus place..."
Qi Hanchuan answered.
He let this spring, who only dared to sit next to the corner, sleep inside, stripped off his robe, put only his middle shirt, and went to bed.
Buried under the quilt this spring, it seems that he does not dare to look at him.
There was a clear distinction between them, seemingly separated by a wide boundary, and Qi Hanchuan covered half of the quilt, closed his eyes and slept.
When he closed it, the talent next to him came closer, revealing a pair of beautiful phoenix eyes, bright starlight and a hint of hidden joy under his eyes, pinching the quilt and looking at him without blinking.
After looking at this burning gaze for a while, even with his eyes closed, Qi Hanchuan still easily detected it.
This spring is thin-skinned, he did not break the calm and spoke out, pretending not to know, still closing his eyes.
Perhaps he was too tired tonight, Qi Hanchuan had not yet slept, and the people around him who thought they were quietly watching him slept first.
Qi Hanchuan opened his eyes and saw the young man facing him sideways, the quilt was only covered on one side, and most of his back was exposed.
He moved his eyebrows lightly, leaned over a little, covered the quilt for this spring, and caressed the swollen eye socket of this spring with his fingertips.
As soon as he retracted it, a person burrowed into his arms, clinging to him like an octopus, clinging to him hard, his head rubbing unconsciously, and making a vague sigh.
Qi Hanchuan put his arm around the person, confirmed that the person in his arms was indeed asleep, and raised his eyebrows.
If it weren't for the fact that he was only slightly fond of him this spring, just looking at this move would definitely cause people to misunderstand.
Afraid of waking people up again, Qi Hanchuan did not move, just hugged and closed his eyes.
A good night's sleep.
Following.
Qi Hanchuan asked people to carry several boxes of things sent by Yang Zhizhou into the house.
When I woke up this spring, changed into new and luxurious clothes next to the bed and left the bedroom, I saw several boxes of gold and silver jewelry in the courtyard, and precious and rare things that I had never seen before, and I was surprised for a moment, and then solemnly withdrew my gaze and raised my legs without squinting.
Qi Hanchuan walked into the main courtyard and asked, "Don't like these?"
"Wang Ye." When I saw him, my eyes lit up and I hurried to meet him.
As fast as you go, the flaws are exposed. Just after taking a few steps deep and shallow, this spring realized what slowed down, deliberately covering the lame.
Qi Hanchuan was unaware and stepped forward: "Yesterday's incident was done by Yang Zhizhou and the housekeeper, these are his apologies to make amends for you, don't you like it?"
"Apologies?" This spring looked back at a few large boxes, stunned, he thought that it was the gold and silver that Wang Ye brought over, this was actually his?
"I like it, but this is too much, Wang Ye..." said this spring, he understood that a low-class miscellaneous servant, how could Tang Zhizhou make amends for him, and sent so many apology, it must be Wang Ye's hand.
"If you like it, take it, put it around, play when you are bored, or appreciate people." Qi Hanchuan signaled with his eyes, and the subordinate behind him immediately stepped forward and carried the things to Nanyuan.
"And this." Qi Hanchuan took out something from his sleeve and handed it to this spring, saying, "Your pariah status has disappeared, and in the future, it will not be this spring in the Nanfeng Pavilion, but the little son of the Yu family, a wealthy merchant in Xizhou City, Yu this spring." This
spring took the letter and read it over and over again, word by word.
He didn't know many words, and yesterday he made up for it, and he could barely understand what was written on it, combined with Qi Hanchuan's words, grabbing the hand of the letterTrembling slightly, he said in a hoarse voice with a crying voice: "Thank you Wang Ye." This
spring is not a crying person, but from last night to this moment, countless times of nasal sourness, last night was mostly because of grievances and humiliation, but at this time because of joy and crying and full of gratitude.
He can try to save money to redeem himself and leave that place, but whoever shows people in the Wind and Moon Dynasty is a pariah, whether voluntarily or not, whether he is sold or not.
This spring scratched his face, but he still did not escape. It is difficult for him to get rid of the pariah, and he may only be looked down upon for a lifetime.
He only dared to hope for a wish in his heart, but Wang Ye helped him realize it.
Holding the letter like a baby, he repeated word by word: "Yu Jinchun."
He smiled brightly: "I like the name."
Although there is only one more surname, the meaning is very different.
"Just like it." Qi Hanchuan raised his hand, stopped in the air, landed on the top of this spring's hair, and gently rubbed his head.
This happy look reminded him of the original world line, which was renamed Yu Jinchao by the old emperor this spring, meaning to cut off the past and only look at the present dynasty. At that time, this spring could not be broken.
Everyone is constantly reminding him how lowly he once was, and everyone is despising the first half of his life.
This spring has not had time to adjust to Yu Jinchao's new name that brings nightmares, and he has only lived for three short days with that identity.
Qi Hanchuan guessed that he should not like that name.
"Has the body recovered?" Qi Hanchuan asked.
Last night's medicinal effect looked a little strong.
Yu Jinchun, who had changed his name, blushed and nodded.
Qi Hanchuan bowed: "The four masters are in Nanyuan, go." "

"The masters have arrived?" Yu Jinchun was shocked, and in a hurry, he did not forget to carefully put away the letter.
"Hmm." Qi Hanchuan originally wanted to tell him to study hard, thinking about his nature this spring, I was afraid that he would work hard if he didn't say it, so he changed his words: "Although studying is important, you must also rest properly, and in five days, the Xizhou City Lantern Festival will allow you a day of rest."
Yu Jinchun looked at him but was not very happy, but quietly looked at him, hesitated for a moment, and asked: "Wang Ye, will you also go to the lantern meeting?"
"With you." Qi Hanchuan glanced at this spring, whose eyes were shining, smiled lightly, and reminded: "Go to Nanyuan quickly, the masters are still waiting."
When the man in front of him smiled, Yu Jinchun returned to his senses stunned, the tips of his ears were hot, and he hurriedly saluted and left quickly, still recalling the smile at the corner of Qi Hanchuan's lips just now, thinking, Wang Ye is so handsome when he laughs, ten times or a hundred times more handsome than the number one of the Nanfeng Pavilion he has seen!
As soon as this thought came out, Yu Jinchun slapped his face in annoyance and reprimanded himself, how could he compare Wang Ye with the top card?
Rajah......
Yu Jinchun held down his plopping heart, his steps slowed down slowly, and his eyes were slightly trance-like.
He seemed to be sick, and as long as he thought of Wang Ye, an unspeakable longing welled up in his heart.
The author has something to say: