belly

Waking up in my own bed was weird. Conrad and I had both fallen asleep on the phone together, and the call was still going.

"Oh good morning baby." Conrad smiles as he notices i'm awake.

"Good morning." I smile. "What're you doing?"

"About to go to the store with my mom." He says.

"Alright, well i'm gonna go ask Steven to go with me to get coffee, i'll talk to you layer okay?" I ask.

"Don't forget to talk to Belly." He says.

"I won't." I smile. "Bye Conrad."

"Bye my love." He smiles before ending the call, and I smile at the nickname.

I get ready and go out of my room, and walk over to Belly's.

I knock on the door, and Taylor's voice replies, saying I can come in.

I had recently realized that Taylor isn't the girl I thought she was. We had warmed up to each other, and I really like her.

I walk in, and Belly is sobbing her eyes out in Taylors arms.

"Oh my gosh Bells what happened?" I ask as I run over there.

"Jer he...I just-" He chokes before she keeps sobbing.

"He dumped her." Taylor says.

"What!" I scoff.

"I know!" Taylor says. "Out of no where too!"

"Bells do you need anything?" I ask. "I can go get you that hot chocolate from the coffee stand in town, it used to always cheer you up."

"Yes please." She cries. "Taylor, could you go with her? I'm sorry I just wanna be alone."

"Of course." She smiles.

Me and Taylor go downstairs and quickly explain what's happening go Steven and my mom, before going to my car.

We get in with me driving and Taylor next to me.

"I'm gonna call him." I say.

"I was just about to tell you to do that." She laughs. "If he asks, i'm not here."

I laugh and start calling Jeremiah.

"Hey." He says as he picks up the call.

"Why'd you dump her Jer?" I ask.

"I'm sorry." He sighs.

"I didn't say I was mad, not yet, but I just want to know why." I say.

"It's just...with everything happening with my mom and me not being able to see Belly that much, I just couldn't do it. I love Belly so much but I need to focus on myself and my family, and I couldn't give Belly everything she deserves." He explains as me and Taylor look at each other, both agreeing he gave a good reason.

"That makes total sense Jer, I glad you're focusing on yourself." I smile.

"You're not mad? How's Belly doing?" He asks.

"No i'm not, and Belly isn't doing to well, she'd be doing better if you explained why." I say.

"Should I talk to her?" He asks.

"Yes." I reply.