excitment

It had been one month since Belly and Jer broke up, and they were back to normal being best friends, and I was so happy about that.

I was even happier that I get to see Conrad.

Belly's prom was coming up and she was going with Jer, because they had both agreed that they still had feelings, just are putting there relationship on hold.

While they were at prom, Conrad and I were gonna go out to dinner.

Belly and Jer were so clearly still madly in love, but it was safer for them to wait to act on this love.

Belly and I excitedly sat on the couch downstairs, waiting for our boys.

They were coming tonight and would be spending the night, then leaving after prom tomorrow.

"Can you guys relax?" Steven laughs as he comes downstairs.

"No!" I laugh.

"You'll never understand this feeling!" Belly laughs.

I missed Conrad so much.

A car pulls in front of the house. Me and Belly look at each other before jumping up and running outside.

The second I see Conrad I jump into his arms, and he hugs me tightly.

"Hi my love." He smiles.

"Hi Connie." I smile.

We pull away, and he pulls me into a kiss.

Eventually, we grab their stuff and go inside.

"Hi boys!" My mom smiles.

My moms tone upsets me. We had been arguing non stop recently, and Conrad knew that, and she's talking like she's the sweetest person ever.

"Hi Laurel!" Jeremiah smiles happily.

"Hey Laurel." Conrad says with a half smile.

We go upstairs, and I take Conrad to my room.

"I cant believe i'm going to your room for the first time." He laughs.

"Me neither." I giggle.

We go in and he puts his bags down, and he gives me a sinister look.

"Conrad no!" I laugh.

He was then tackling me onto my bed, as I scream while we both laugh uncontrollably.

"Get off of me!" I laugh. "Conrad!"

"Let me love you!" He laughs.

We wrestle around a little bit, and eventually he flips me onto my back, and holds himself up over me.

"I hate you." I sigh with a laugh.

"Mhm." He laughs before leaning down and kissing me.

Every kiss became more passionate, and he eventually moved himself down to my neck, leaving hickies on both sides.

"Conrad." I laugh.

"Hm?" He asks.

"You know how difficult it is to cover those up?" I laugh.

"Then don't." He laughs.

Before I could say another word, he was passionately kissing me again.

"I love you." I smile.

But he dosent say it back.