Rain - Hunter's Moon

NEUTRAL READER
I've read other fanfics and I like the ghouls hunters moon idea (so I'm stealing it)

The sisters dragged me through corridor upon corridor trying to get me to the ministry's infirmary. It genuinely surprises me how many trips I've had to take there, at this point I practically live there.
"We told you to be careful, you never listen to us!" A sister complained. My injury honestly wasn't THAT bad. A ghoul got annoyed at my antics and because it's hunter's moon he had little to no self control. My blood sprayed at his face and everything in the room, it was like some gory scene in a 80s horror movie. He must've hit an artery or something, the scratch was pretty deep, just the sight of it made the sisters nearly vomit. I rolled my head back, ready to pass out from the amount of blood I was losing.
"I don't think you understand how bad this is Y/n. You ghouls are probably at your thirstiest for blood right now!" The other scolded.
"Not ghoul blood," I groaned
"Maybe not preferably, but it's not a lot different from humans and you know it," she shook me a little to wake me up more, only to gag at the sight of my wound.
"You're overreacting...honestly... it's just a paper cut," I breathed out, my eyes rolling back.

I felt a light flick to my forehead, waking me up. The sisters paused, turning to Rain, who had somehow caught up to the speeding women.
"Did Sodo do all that?" He pointed at my arm then the trail of blood that followed us. I hadn't even realised it was dripping.
"The trail is mine and the sisters' masterpiece really-" I grinned, getting cut off by the frozen women.
"G- uh- Rain! You can't be here! They're bleeding!" One finally got her words out
"Oh! Uhh... I can handle it. Let me help," he picked up my legs. At least my feet won't be dragging anymore.
"I don't think that's a good idea..." the other sister spoke
"Soon you'll be dragging a dead body if you don't hurry sisters," I joked. Their shoulders quickly rose, probably believing that I could die from such a tiny wound. They rushed forwards.

Rain and I had always been close, but I could never label what we were. We both know that we love each other, but it's never gone further than that. Yeah we'd share a bed sometimes, but I'd never felt his lips on mine, as much as I dreamed of the feeling-
I felt a reassuring rub on my shin from Rain's thumb. He might've just been trying to keep me awake but Satan did he make me feel the butterflies. His eyes were already changing, not even I could last this long around someone's blood. Why he was doing this to himself I will never know. I was finally placed down, sat up on a bed. My blood had stained my arm like I had dipped it in a pool of it. Droplets traced my fingers, running down creases and scars in a mesmerising manner. A sister fumbled with a kit before pulling out an excessive amount of equipment. Some antiseptic alcohol, cotton wool balls, bandages, bandaids, painkillers, baby wipes, gauze, vitamins, congestion tablets, sore throat lozenges... laxatives? She pulled out basically everything, I waited patiently. Sure it was a bad injury, but as a ghoul it would heal in only a few hours. The only thing I really cared about was Rains current state as he fought his natural urges.

I was pushed back on the bed, my arm pulled to an easy-to-access proximity to the sisters. I was too focused on not passing out to notice that they'd given Rain the alcohol, and he was readying himself to pour. I jolted when he did, clenching the clean sheets of the infirmary's bed.
"Fuck! Rain!" I had to hold myself back, almost re-enacting Sodo's action towards me. It burnt and stung so bad that I felt almost ready to die
"Sorry, sorry," he panicked, putting the bottle down and holding my hand. The sisters went through every precaution to take care of an injured human, cleaning my arm, stitching and bandaging the wound. It wasn't needed, it just hurt. They gave me painkillers and as they slowly wrapped my arm in bandages, Rain left. He was getting worse throughout their unnecessary actions, his breathing ragged, eyes practically glowing a new colour and his fangs were making it hard for him to close his mouth. Once he had left and closed the door, I heard a slight sound as he leant against it. Why had he so stupidly followed me? Why did he fight so hard just to stay? I sighed. What if he takes this hunger out on another ghoul? I couldn't help feel a tinge of jealousy. Past Hunter's Moons we'd usually not be as affected as the others, we'd usually cover our ears just so we didn't have to hear the others'...activities.