Swiss - Together as One

FEM READER (wanted to use ghoulette, sorry)
Reader ghoulifies in this

I don't know any Italian I used so much google just to incorporate it and I still think it's wrong

"Tesoro... You're sure you want to go though with this?" Terzo gently held my shoulders, looking down at me like I was still a child.
"You know I'm sure, I need this," I looked up into his eyes, trying to get him to understand that I'd never wanted something so much.
"But to turn into a ghoul- not even that but a ghoulette, you know how frustrating it can be, I'm sure the others complain a lot," His eyes still held worry and stress that he didn't need to have.
"I know everything, Papa. You know this too," I bowed my head, shaking it a little, "If you won't do this for me, it's alright-" he cut me off
"Y/n, if you're sure this will make you happy, I'll do it for you," he pulled me into his chest, hugging me tightly. I hugged back even tighter, making him flinch a little.
"Thank you, Papa!" I spoke, though his clothes muffled my voice. I looked up at him, resting my chin on him so I was clear, "This will make me happy, I promise," my smile was so wide it started to infect him, making him grin right back.

Ever since I started living in the ministry when Papa found me when I was 13 I had thought the same thing. I'd always wanted to be a ghoul. The longing for it would always dull down when he'd say that I was perfect as I was and that I should be proud to be human but then I met Swiss. Swiss made me feel emotions stronger than I'd ever felt before, he'd make so extremely angry sometimes but could also find a way to make me smile so hard it hurt. He made me want to understand him more, made me want to be like him. His views differed only a little from Terzo's. Whenever I told him about how I wanted to be a ghoul like him he'd look at me like I was crazy, he'd call me stupid and try to brush it off. He didn't understand why I'd want to change myself.

Eventually we were ready, different symbols spread out across the room and I was in the middle of a large one. Terzo kept his distance, book in hand as he flicked through the pages looking for the right part. He started reading the words out in Latin. I repeated his words for some parts and stayed silent for some, his silent signals to repeat not being too clear. I felt the room start shaking below my feet, things in the room falling or floating. I started to rise, the feel of nothing against me somehow making me feel claustrophobic. I heard the door slam open, though Terzo kept his chants focused.

Then it started. My bones started to pulse and stretch inside of my skin, making me scream out in pain. My blood fluctuated in temperature making me feel nauseous as my brain felt like it was about to explode. A limb stretched from my tailbone, horns burst from my skin, fangs pushed some of my teeth out, filling my mouth with blood. My screaming had been cut out by what felt like drowning, as though my head was underwater. I felt it fill my lungs as more water passed though my clothes and hair, seeping into my cells. My skin as it stretched felt like it'd snap as it got unbearably itchy, as I went to scratch at my neck I jolted at the claw piercing my skin slightly. I was frantic, practically jolting and thrashing as much as I could for a levitating person. I knew this would hurt, but I didn't imagine it being so brutal. I was running out of air, I felt my eyes rolling back as I grew weaker. I felt a stabbing sensation to my stomach, making me suck in for breath, only inhaling water. But it didn't affect me. I breathed it in like oxygen. I felt myself descend, but my legs were too weak to keep myself up. I fell into someone's arms, but when i feebly looked up it wasn't Terzo, it was Swiss. A Swiss that looked both angry and worried, and those two emotions mixed badly for him.

He lowered me down to the ground, placing me on his legs as he kneeled. I felt my eyes closing as he started to yell.
"What the fuck did you do to her!?" His voice cracked as he yelled at Papa. I'd never heard a ghoul speak to him like that before. I felt Terzo's hand gently wipe my face, and though I was in a complete daze it made me feel how much water had me completely drenched. Swiss aggressively grabbed his wrist, making me subconsciously flinch.
"Why did you let her do this?" He asked, clearly emotional.
"Basta così. You know she wanted this," he flicked his hand away. There was silence, which made me finally drift off.