Swiss - Wanna Bewitch You All Night

NEUTRAL READER
Sneaking out of the tour bus at bedtime 😱

"I think it's about time you ghouls go to bed," Copia towered over me just as i had finally reached peak comfortability on the bean bag.
"What? We just started a race!" Phantom complained, eyes glued to the tv screen.
"You can play- uh... mary oh another day," he clasped his hands together, satisfied with his terrible job of remembering the name of Mario Kart.
"Yeah, you should go," Sodo spoke directly to phantom, knocking him off the tracks, receiving a shoulder barge in return.
"I think you've had too much screen time, buddy," Swiss rested his controller on his lap, putting an arm around phantom. He'd stayed in last the whole game and didn't really care, so putting his controller down made no difference.
"You'll be grouchy in the morning if you don't sleep, Phanty," I teased, making him sigh and turn the console off.
"There, I turned it off." He glared back at me and papa. Sodo let out an aggravated groan at the sudden switch off, but tried not to let it bother him, taking deep breaths. The ghoulettes had already decided to go to bed and Rain was just on his phone in the corner, so not too many people were that bothered about the game.
"Alright, if I catch anyone of you out of bed past half an hour from now, you're getting stage clean-up duty," he waved, spinning around and going to his own special room in the tour bus. He never seemed to leave that room after entering it, how would he catch anyone?

Everyone got ready before going to their own respective beds. Swiss had the bunk above mine, clambering over me just to get into it.
"Good night everyone," he spoke with a clear smile in his voice.
"Night..." everyone replied, seemingly half asleep already. I hadn't responded, already concentrated on my phone.
"Night Y/n," he noticed my silence, still keeping his grin
"Night Swiss," I sighed, entering complete silence and darkness.

After a few hours there was nothing else to look at on my phone. There was a lot of content from our recent tour, most fans calling Swiss and I a couple. We definitely weren't, our presence on stage was completely different to how we were to each other in real life. He may get on his knees for me on tour, but never in real life. I couldn't say I didn't wish we were a couple though, as much as Swiss would probably laugh at all the posts I was blushing at. I checked the weather app, then the clock app, then the calculator app. I'd run my activities dry and I wasn't even tired. As if like clockwork Swiss' head appeared, hanging upside down over the side of his bed.

"Can't sleep either?" He whispered, somehow maintaining that same smile from hours ago. I shook my head, placing my phone down by my head. "Do you want to go and get some air?"
He's asking to go outside? No way do I want stage cleanup duty.
"Papa said not to go out-" I propped my head up
"He sleeps like a baby, we'll be fine," he slipped out of bed, showing off his upper body strength as he did so, feet landing without a sound. I causally sat up and got off my bed, making the same amount of noise as he did. Everybody looked so calm as they slept but it was a little saddening that Sodo had picked a top bunk, meaning I couldn't see him. We snuck out of the bus, cringing at a few wobbly spots but silently celebrating when our feet hit the ground. The night air had a comfortable chill, bugs, birds and toads adding volume to the silence.
"That wasn't that hard, was it? Come on- I checked out this spot earlier," thankfully, he continued to whisper, walking off in a random direction. I followed behind him, hoping this spot would be light enough to stay in.

He took us to a bench, looking out over a few hills full of houses. It was actually pretty, which was not what I expected. We both sat down.
"I don't know why Papas so uptight about bedtimes, yeah we may need to sleep but we're not little children," he chuckled, scratching the back of his neck
"Maybe he just wants to find ways to make us do cleanup duty," I checked back at the bus, not a single light on.
"There's no way, he won't even catch us," he tapped my arm, trying to reassure me
"What if there's cameras?" I raised an eyebrow
"Okay, you're worrying too much." He nudged me, a grin appearing on his lips. It felt like hours of silence as we stared off at the sight in front of us. Neither of us felt obliged to hold a conversation, so we just sat there, taking it all in. It made me think. We'd never hung out for so long as just the two of us with nothing to do. Would it be a convenient time to tell him how I felt? Or would it make it awkward? I mean a failed confession while on tour seems like the worst thing ever, but a new relationship on tour seems like the best thing ever. I looked over to him only to see him look over at the same time. We both quickly looked away. What was that? Did he have the same idea?

I looked back, the same thing happening again. I started to speak, he started to speak.
"I really like you Swiss/Y/n" we said in a mysterious synchronisation, eyes widening.
"I said it first," he quickly retorted
"I obviously said it first," I crossed my arms.
"Fuck it," he threw his hands up, placing them on my cheeks and pulling me in for a kiss.

It was passionate and romantic, hasty yet slow. It was obvious we'd both waited a long time for this moment. My hands made their way through his short hair, his moving to mine. It warmed up the cold night and seemingly cured every problem I could think of. It was comforting. The kiss started to deepen, not taking a break for air. He pushed me back on the bench, now just making out. His hands travelled down, fidgeting with my clothes. I nodded into the kiss and he started to pull on them. This was going fast, was it too fast? Would someone see us? Swiss quickly pulled away, launching backwards. I looked up in worry. Did he change his mind? Then I saw that eye, that bright glowing eye.

"Papa!" I sat up, shuffling my clothes back to where they should be. Swiss groaned, slowly getting up from the dirt he was thrown onto.
"We couldn't sleep..." I blinked a few times, face red from embarrassment.
"So you were going to do it outside?" He raised an eyebrow.
"It's uhh better than doing it inside," Swiss brushed himself off before offering me a hand to stand up from the bench.
"We have a important show tomorrow, did you even try to sleep?!" He was angry, telling us off like we were children, "whatever, you ghouls know you have stage cleanup duty now. Get to bed," he waved his hand towards the tour bus. We both looked down walking in the direction. Swiss tried to hold my hand, but papa slapped him away.

Once we got back in the majority of the ghouls were awake, peeking out the windows.
"Cockblocked by papa, you'll never live this down," Sodo laughed at Swiss, getting a light punch to the shoulder. Papa followed in after us.
"Sodo switch bunks with Swiss," he ordered as soon as he entered. Swiss grinned at the payback.
"What? I didn't do anything wrong-" Sodo tensed.
"Just switch," he interrupted, eye bags darkening. Swiss shuffled past me, sneaking a kiss onto my forehead.
"Love you," he whispered, receiving a slap on the back of the head from papa. He climbed up to Sodo's bed, shuffling around to get comfortable. "Sodo you don't mind if I cuddle with your teddy bear, do you?" He joked, the fire ghoul climbing into Swiss' bed.
"Shut up," he sighed. Once they were in each others beds, everyone went to their own, Papa going back to his room.

I sighed, staring up at the mattress above me. I was disappointed, but still so extremely happy. Swiss liked me back, and had kissed me so passionately. My grin widened when my phone lit up, a text from Swiss. Neither of us are sleeping tonight.