𝐈𝐈. Eros - ThirtyNine

Now I don't quite know how we got here, but we were. Jane's eyes were heavy as her lip was slacking from her teeth, skin slightly burnt. And it was all frighteningly beautiful how past sunset something golden still reflected off of her. I was captivated more than I've ever been by her before, good or bad.

I pushed further, wedging my thighs between her legs as she leaned against the bed. We had just gotten back fifteen maybe twenty minutes ago. We rinsed ourselves of the salt and sweat and when we came back together we wondered how we could ever be apart. In that moment I realized how fully I wanted to be with her because I loved her.

My towel was still on but it was weakly being held at my cleavage the further she slid her hand up my leg. I was shaking partially and I'm sure she could feel my breath.

She brought her eyes to mine, failing to hide the anticipation. "I want to touch you Florence but I need you to tell me that's okay first."

I couldn't fully answer that. I did not know if it was okay. I subsided being with a woman but this was sex. I could regret this in the morning or all my life. I could feel even worse for now being a liar and lustful. But I wanted Jane and I knew for certain I wanted her to touch me.

That was half of the answer I recited back to her but whether I replied or not she was going to continue. She couldn't help it, I starved her for so long even I was becoming tortured by desire. She was everything a woman could be and she was confessing it all to me. How the curve of a hip feels, the taste of lips, rugged edge of a scar. How it felt to be teased in your head and between your legs all at once and how eventually, your breath becomes victim to it all.

My hands grew weak and dropped the towel, bringing light to my nude body she could now admire differently than before. She was making it seem as if this was the first time she's seen me in this way. And maybe it was. "Oh Florence." She reached out to my jaw and brought me down on to her lips. We meshed messily with me partially tumbling on top of her. I could've kneed her or placed my elbow somewhere uncomfortable, even as we adjusted to a better position she was not letting the hold she had on my mouth go. She sucked and anchored her jaw while I got drunk on the eagerness of it all.

There was heat growing between us especially now because our exposed cores were slightly brushing against one another. She managed to be on top of me, every time she twisted her head her legs would slowly rise and fall. My breath hitched when I felt tiny hairs skim each other.

"Patience. Let me take my time with this."

With her index finger she exposed my neck where she littered more expressions of love. I was in a blur of tingles and tickles that triggered outburst of goosebumped skin and secretions between my legs. I was close to pleading how badly I wanted her to touch where I was burning.

She drew her tongue between the valley of my breast, snaking her fingers amongst my sides to grip in big handfuls my boobs. They were tender and were pleasurably reactive to her fondoling and squeezing. She finally brought her mouth down to me and I thought'd I'd be finished there.

I could feel her tongue swirling around my taut buds. Every now and then she would suck it and nibble on it and show me her eyes to indicate how she was enjoying it too. "Goodness," I withered, trying to create friction or touch her just as much as she was doing me if I could. She plopped down right on my lap and quit her hovering. I fully let out an audible groan when her core pushed on to mine.

A sly smirk broke out on her face as she pulled away from the raised flesh with a pop, trailing her tongue right over to the other. I was melting away under her touch and feeling all of the satisfaction puddle in my gut. The more I watched her the more need I had.