An's Perspective:

An decided that she wanted to treat Kohane. Her dad was a cool guy and gave her plenty of shifts at his cafe, so she had the money to do it. She took Kohane to Ken's cafe, she was still new to the place. "You should really try the caramel macchiato! It's really good~" An says with a huge smile plastered on her face. Kohane squints her eyes at the menu in her delicate hands. "Yeah, that sounds nice. I haven't tried that before." She says softly, her smile is a little sad.

Am wraps her arm around Kohane's neck. "Kohane, are you still thinking about what Akito said?" An asks concerned. Kohane looks to the side. "Well, it's just that... Shinonome-san has a lot of experience when it comes to music..." Kohane replies. An shakes her head. "Well clearly it isn't enough! You're an amazing partner Kohane! I love being the Vivids with you." An smiles patting Kohane's head. "Yeah! I may be shy and timid, but that doesn't mean I can't sing..!" She replies. An laughs, "That's the spirit!"

An's dad, Ken walks up to their table with a notepad. "What can I get you girls tonight?" He smiles. An whispers her order in Kohane's ear and nudges her arm with her shoulder. "Go ahead tell him, Kohane" An smiles, challenging her shyness. Kohane smiles. "T-Two caramel macchiatos please, one with extra chocolate chips on the side!" She says with a determination in her heart. Ken smiles. "Very well, it'll be done in a little while." He says walking away.

Kohane takes a deep breath. "I-I did it..!" She smiles. An hugs her. "Yes you did! I'm so proud of you girl!" An gives a toothy grin. Her smile fades as she hears the sound of the door opening. Kohane notices An's discomfort and turns toward the door. She blinks as she sees Akito, along with another attractive male by his side. She begins to tremble. An stares at him, she can't yell at him in public, it'd cause a scene, so she's rubs Kohane's back gently.

Akito's Perspective:

Akito didn't feel he had the right to deny Toya's request. Given their previous conversation, he felt lucky Toya felt courteous enough to buy him food. And so, that leads to now. Akito stands awkwardly as he feels An's intense stare. Ken looks shocked to see Akito as he walks over to him and Toya. "Who's this you've brought with you?" Ken asks, to Akito's surprise. Akito thought they'd be kicked out and refused service. "Have you been here before, Shinonome-san?" Toya asks. Akito sighs. "Ah, yes... This is just a friend of mine..." Akito replies.

Ken leads them to a table, a frown on his face. He then lays two menus on the table, "Not that you'll need them..." He says walking away. Akito gives a shaky sigh feeling as if he was sinking into his seat. He was so hungry that the thought of eating made him sick. He opens his eyes to see Toya intensely staring at him, his silver eyes shining in the cafe's warm lighting. "Was this not a good place..?" He asks breaking the silence. "Haha, don't sweat it. The stuff here is actually really good..." Akito says with a small grin.

Toya nods and averts his gaze to the menu. Akito looks at Toya's face. His skin was pale and clear, like that of a porcelain doll. He had beauty mark under his right eye and natural dual colored hair. So this was his crush's type... Akito put his hand on his face as he stared at Toya's appearance. Toya's fingers were long and slender, and his finger nails were a perfect length and well kept. Toya looks back up at Akito. "...Os something wrong with my appearance?" He asked curiously. "I'm trying to find something..." Akito muttered before covering his mouth. "U-Uhm... I mean it's nothing..."

Toya seemed surprised, a light blush on his cheeks. It disappeared as he composed himself, slightly furrowing his brow. "So... Do you have any hobbies?" Akito asked in an attempt to change the subject. Toya looked to the side, it seemed to be an uncomfortable question. "...No." He responded. "Oh..." Akito felt his eyebrow twitch. 'What is up with this guy..? Who doesn't have hobbies?' He thought to himself as he forced a smile. "Do you?" Toya asked as Ken walked over to take the menus and get their orders. "Ah, well... I sing a bit I suppose." Akito hands Ken his menu, Toya does the same.

"Don't be so modest..." Ken sighs. Akito crosses his arms. "What do you mean? Why do you care?" Akito asked, his voice intense. Ken puts his hand on Akito's head. "Just because you got into a disagreement with An and her friend doesn't mean you aren't welcome here. You're just as import to me after all." Ken says patting Akito's head. Akito's eyes widen before looking away. "I know that, idiot..." Akito says embarrassed. Ken smiles. Akito's eyes glanced at Toya's face. He seemd troubled...

"So, what do you guys want to order?" Ken asks taking his hand off Akito's orange hair. A strand of Akito's hair sticks up and slides down the side of his ear. He doesn't seem to notice. "I'll take some coffee, black please." Toya says softly, composing himself yet again. "And you, Akito?" Ken asks. Akito looks at Toya. "Get what you want." Toya says with a slight smile. Akito blinked. He hadn't seen Toya smile before... It felt strange. "In that case, I'll get some pancakes and a chai tea latte." Akito says hesitantly. Ken nods as he walks away.

"What did he mean by that?" Toya asked. "Hm?" Akito tilted his head, the loose strand of his hair hanging out. Toya falls silent for a moment, staring at Akito. He shakes his head. "That you were being modest?" He asked leaning forward. Akito blinked as Toya slid the loose strand of his hair behind his ear. "U-Uhmm..." Akito's mutters, a slight blush on his pale checks. "I write songs and perform gigs at venues... It's not really all that..." Akito says as Toya sits back down in his seat across from Akito.

"I see... Is there a reason you do that?" Toya asked, his voice soft like vanilla. "A reason..? What do you mean by that?" Akito replies with a question of his own. "It's just... You barely earn any money doing stuff like that, and you end up wasting a lot of your time..." Toya replies. Akito stares at Toya intensely. "And what would you know about that?" Akito asked, his voice serious. Toya looks to the side. "I..." He doesn't say anything further. Akito grits his teeth. How dare he call Akito's dreams a 'waste' of his time!? Before Akito could say anything further An walks over the their table, Kohane stood behind her.