The next day approached like an assassin's knife in Akito's back as he struggled to get out of bed. He was exhausted from everything he did last night, yet he was still waking up extremely early. 4:00 to be exact. He got up and got into his track suit. He then brushed his teeth and then slipped on his tennis shoes. He was going to go for a morning run. He had to keep his body moving if he wanted to continue performing, after all. The cool air of the early morning woke Akito up.

The sky was still dark, but you could definitely tell autumn had begun to settle in. Akito shivered as the cooler air hit his body. He wasn't one for cold weather. Akito's path began to fog up. 'Oh great.' He thought as he sighed. He had to run back home before he ventured too far, as he couldn't see clear, ending his run ten minutes earlier than he would normally. Sweat trickled down his cheek as he ran back home and opened the door. His sister was happily eating the cheesecakes he had made for her on the couch.

"Ew..! You're sweating go take a shower~" She teased. She wasn't very active. In fact she was quite skinny. 'She wouldn't get it' Akito thought as he rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah." He replied sarcastically preparing to shower. "Thanks for the cheesecake by the way! It must've been a hassle to go to the store and get it." Ena smiled. Akito paused for a moment. "Yeah." He replied, grabbing a towel for him to shower. He'd just let her believe that. Akito slid off his tennis shoes, not bothering to untie them, and then he stepped into the bathroom.

Akito slowly undressed. His clothes stuck to his body as he was quite sweaty. He looked at himself in the mirror. His legs had slight muscle definition and an onlooker could definitely tell he had been active. However his upper body was on the thinner side, as he often neglected his hunger. He put his hand on his stomach. It wasn't like he intended to starve himself or anything like that, but he did go without eating when he should have. He sighed as he stepped into the shower. He cleansed his face as he turned the knob all the way on the hot side.

His pale body grew a sensitive red as the hot water burned his skin like his suffocating passion for music. Though he knew he would be better off turning the knob away from the hot side, just as he would be better off laying off a bit on his music, he continued to let the hot water burn his delicate skin. His will too strong to back down. He narrowed his eyes in determination as he put strawberry-scented shampoo in his healthy orange hair. He was going to surpass RAD WEEKEND. Even if it killed him.

He had always made sure to take care of his skin and hair, as to enhance his performance value. Everything he did was carefully designed to impress his audience. It became his form of self-worth. It constantly made him question if he was good enough. He stepped out of the shower and dried off in his fluffy towel. He slipped his hand down his smooth cheek, not finding a single indent or bump. Yet, when he looked in the mirror... He still felt it wasn't enough.

He sighed as he dressed himself in his school uniform. Then he styled his hair and put in his signature earrings. They drove An crazy, as despite her warnings as the hall monitor that they were against the dress code, he never took them out. An was nervous enough as it was to be telling people what to do, so she normally gave up after the first two or three times. He slightly chuckled. He looked at himself in the mirror as he tied his tie underneath his collar. Would his crush find him attractive? He picked apart every inch of himself in the mirror.

His self destructive thoughts were interrupted by his sister's banging on the door. "Akito you ever going to be finished!? I need to shower too you know!" She yelled. Akito rolled his eyes. "Ugh, I just finished." He said walking out of the bathroom. She didn't have to go to school in the mornings, in fact it was a miracle she was even up. Akito decided not question it as he didn't really care. "Well, I'm going to walk to school. Cya later." Akito said waving his hand. "Bye." Ena replied as she rushed into the bathroom.

Akito shrugged his shoulders. He then made his way to school. Upon arrival, he noticed An waiting by the gate with her arms on her hips. Akito tried to walk past her. "Hey! Where do you think you're going!?" An grins holding Akito's wrist. "You've got to tell me more about that guy who was with you! How'd you meet?" An implores, teasingly. Akito rolled his eyes. "What are you trying to get at?" He crossed his arms. "I should be asking that question. It's not like you to make friends with new people so easily like that..." An frowns.

"Ugh, you don't have to make assumptions just because you're angry at me." Akito responded, clearly annoyed. An looks at Akito with an unimpressed expression. "Ugh, fine. Since you were nice to Kohane the other day I'll let it slide. But, you still owe her an apology." An replied. Akito clicked his tongue. "For what? Calling her out for making a mockery of actual dedicated musicians!?" Akito's voice his passionate. An narrows her eyes. "Don't say that about Kohane." An seemed angry. Akito gave her an intense stare before walking away. "I thought you were different." Akito responded leaving An at the front entrance.

Whilst walking through the school's halls, Akito bumped into his crush. He blushed slightly as he helped her up. "Ah, thank you Shinonome-san." She smiled. Akito looked to the side, noticing he had dropped his bag. "It's no problem... Really, I should've been paying attention." He self deprecated. She laughed it off. "Yeah, I guess that's true. Well, I'll see you in class." She replied blankly as she walked past him. Akito blinked. He sighed as he bent down to pick his bag up, all of his papers and notes splattered everywhere.

Akito's eyes widened as he noticed a pair of shiny black platform shoes stop in front of him. He looked up to see Toya's face. "Here, let me help you with that." Toya said kneeling down. Akito blinked as he noticed the eyes of everyone in the hallway glancing over to the pair. "Oh my god! Toya Aoyagi and Akito Shinonome hanging out? What an unexpected pair!" One person said. "It may be, but it sure is candy for the eye... Two hot guys being buddy-buddy and all." Another chimed in. "Typically friends like that don't last long..."

Akito felt a pit grow in his stomach as the gossiping by-passers got to his head. "Are you alright, Akito?" Toya asked pulling Skito out of his thoughts. "Ah, yes... Thanks for helping me, Toya" He responded with an empty smile. Toya handed Akito his papers as the two stood up. "So they're on a first-name basis!? How interesting." Another's comment caught Akito's attention. All of this gossip and stuff somehow made Akito dislike Toya more. He hated it.