"You sure look like you're having fun..." An says crossing her arms looking at Toya suspiciously as Kohane cowards behind her. "Aren't you the hall monitor..?" Toya asks blinking his eyes. "Woah... Hold on! Aren't you that hot smart guy people won't stop talking about?" An asked as her eyes widened. "And what if he is..?" Akito replied annoyed. Toya blushed. "No way! Don't get me wrong, Akito... You definitely have the looks to be hanging out with someone like him, but your foul attitude needs work." An teases waving her caramel macchiato in the air.

Akito rolled his eyes. "U-uhm..." Kohane muttered. "Shinonome-san..! I-I will prove you wrong... Just watch me..!" She stumbled on her words, but she got the point across. Akito looks at her intensely. "Scary..." An teased, a blue shadow on cast her face. "I'd like to see that." Akito sighs as Ken comes around with their order. "R-really..?" Kohane asked stunned at Akito's response. "Yeah... Do your best out there." Akito says, though he finds Kohane's behavior to be a mockery of all the hard work he's put into music, he understands her feelings. He decided it'd be better to have Kohane fail on her own.

Toya frowns as they walk away. "Why'd you say that... If you truly believer her resolve is weak, why would you encourage her?" Toya asked his voice a little harsh. "How would you know about that..?" Akito replied, his eyes widened. Toya goes silent for a moment. "I overheard Shirashi-san complaining about it as she monitored the halls while I was on library duty." Toya responds. "...That does sound like something she'd do." Akito sighed. "It's just difficult to believe her words... She says she'll surpass RAD WEEKEND, but she doesn't have the confidence to sing up on stage..? But, I can tell that she genuinely believes she had what it takes... So I decided not to get into another argument."

Toya's face lit up, his expression slowly turned into a smile. "...So you do have a heart." Toya softly teased. "Hey! I'm not that bad..." Akito said turning his head down toward the pancakes in front of him. He took a deep breath as he slowly took his first bite. "Mmm..." He smiled. Toya puts his head on his wrist. Akito, after getting used to eating that 'so hungry he's sick' feeling washed away and he began to pick up his pace. Devouring his food like a hungry dog. Normally, he'd be more composed in public, but his hunger overcame his desire to maintain public appearances.

Toya laughed before his phone began to ring. He sighed. Akito paused from eating his pancakes and looked at Toya's phone. "Shouldn't you answer that?" Akito questioned. "... I suppose you're right." Toya sighs yet again pressing the answer button and puts his phone up to his ear. Akito can hear some kind of yelling through the phone, despite it not being on speaker. Akito felt himself get curious, but he thought it best not to ask. "I'll consider it." Toya says. "It wasn't a choice you..." Akito couldn't make out the rest of the response, it being a curse worded mess. Akito felt it bad to assume other people's family situations, but Toya's father seemed to be unreasonably angry...

Toya hung up the phone. "Ugh, my ear was starting to hurt." He says taking a sip of his coffee. "...Yeah, even I could hear it, sounded rough dude..." Akito said taking another bite of his pancakes. Toya looked to the side. "It's worth it..." He utters with a small smile. Akito didn't think much of his words as he appeased his hunger. "Hey, don't forget to bring a lunch tomorrow. I don't want to have to share mine." Toya teased. Akito looked up at him with his fork in his mouth. Then he looked to the side, "I suppose I should..."

"Oh, that reminds me..." akito looked Toya in the eye, playing with his fork in his mouth. "Do you have a girlfriend?" Akito asked nonchalantly. Toya's eyes widened, his usual poker face dropped. "...Why do you want to know?" Toya asked nearly spilling his coffee. "Oh, I have a friend who was wondering..." Akito replied placing his fork on his empty plate. "Ahh man, I'm so full..." He stretched out his arms. "I don't." Toya replied looking to the side. 'Ugh, shit.' Akito thought as he took a sip of his chai tea latte. "Why not?" Akito replied curiously. "What do you mean?" Toya furrowed his brow slightly, his face reverting to his general inexpressive state.

"Well, I mean... You're good looking and make good grades..." Akito said looking Toya up and down. "Any girl'd feel lucky to have you as her boyfriend." Akito sighed, annoyed. Toya cracked a smirk. "I see, so that's how it is..." He said standing up from his chair. Akito furrowed his brow. "Well, I'll see you at lunch tomorrow at school." Toya said as he payed for their meal. "Yeah, I'll pay you back one of these days..." Akito smiled. "Ah, don't worry about that. It was my treat." Toya reassured. "If you say so..." Akito replied.

As soon as Toya began to leave Akito felt the cold stare from An creeping down his back. It sent cold shivers down his spine and he grabbed the corner of Toya's uniform, realizing it was far too awkward to be left in the cafe alone. "D-Do you want to walk him together..?" Akito asked forcing a smile. He didn't really like the idea of hanging around someone like Toya. Someone Akito found arrogant and off putting, but Akito didn't have any other choice. Toya slightly frowned before answering. "I can walk you home..." He replied, seemingly not wanting Akito to know where he lived. "Yeah, sure that's fine! Now let's get out of here..." Akito replied not thinking too deeply about Toya's words.

Akito waved sighed as the two exited the building. He began to contemplate. What would he have to do to get his crush to like him instead of Toya? He looked up at Toya. He was just so perfect... It infuriated Akito. It wasn't fair. "Shinonome-san, where do we turn next?" Toya asked softly. Akito figured he should try to be a little more friendly and gain Toya's trust. It might come in handy later on when dealing with his crush after all. "You don't have to be so polite, Akito is fine... And we turn this way." Akito said lightly as he pointed to his right. Toya blushed slightly. "Oh... In that case, please call me Toya as well..." He responded.

Akito blinked. Well that was easier than he thought it'd be. "Sure, Toya." He grinned. The name easily left his mouth like snow that slides down from the tip of a mountain. The name Toya meaning winter, it seemed to fit him nicely with his cold demeanor and all. It was almost as if it were natural. "Ah, we're here." Akito said as the two arrived at his home. "You have quite the nice house..." Toya said as he put his hand up to his mouth. "Ah, yeah... My dad was a famous artist or something like that..." Akito replied.

"I see, it seems you have a lot to live up to then..." Toya said sympathetically. Akito shook his head. "I quit art a while ago... He didn't really care after that." Akito said, feeling slightly guilty. "Why'd you quit..?" Toya asked. "That's not important... Anyway, thanks for the food." Akito said changing the subject. Toya nodded. "Anytime, Akito." He smiled. Akito's eyes widened as he felt something spark within him. He shook his head. "Next time I'll be the one treating you." Akito sighed, pushing those feelings away. "I'd like to see that." Toya chuckled as he walked away. Akito sighed as he unlocked the door to his house. It wasn't like he was missed.