Akuto Katsuro Origin Pt.1

Growing up...I was a disappointment. This may be a rough statement to start with but sometimes things do have to start at a rough beginning. Just like mine was.This is my story....a story of when I became,
The worlds most hated villain...

Akuto Katsuro POV:

"Akuto! Quit dosing off! You need to stop doing that!" My Father told me.

I was at a market called, 'Nishiki Market' with my Father. Me and him come to this market a lot. Citizens would normally shop just to go buy the items they have...well not for my Father. Father would always steal and never once have a second thought about it...

He's been doing this since he was a little lad, that's what my Father told me. He says that, 'Stealing stuff is not a wrong thing to do, it's a thing you must do in order to survive'.  Those words always stuck to me like glue. I always believe what my Father says, but sometimes I feel like he is wrong about certain things.

"Here! Put this in your pocket" Father told me in a hushed voice, showing me a pack of cigars that are in the palm of his hand.

I quickly grabbed it and put it in my pocket without notice. I remember from a early age my Father teaching me about the ways of, pickpocketing, distracting, and most importantly, hiding things. Ever since I mastered it, Father would always take me with him to steal stuff.

"Ahah! Just what I was looking for!" Father whispered shouted to himself.

It seems my Father found a big sac of cash on a countertop of a store. Father quickly stores it in his black hoodie. My Father quickly scurries us away from the store. I look back to see what I assume is the owner of the store. The owner seemed happy for a second until he looked at the countertop to find nothing on there. He quickly turns left and right to see whom was the person or thing that took his money. He gave up on searching and screamed in anger.

"I swear! Whoever took my money will pay for it!!" He shouted out, making me gulp in fear.

I quickly turn my head away from the store and quickly hid my head with my hoodie.

We kept going and kept stealing. We eventually got all the stuff we needed and headed out of the market. We were almost out of the market until...

"Hey You!" Someone yelled, making me and my Father turn to it.

In our direction there was a two black bun hair, white pale skin, brown eyes with a black mole on the right eye, woman. She had her pointer finger sticking out at me and Father's direction with pure anger on her face.

My Father point at himself to see if she was talking about him.

"No! Not you! Him!" The lady exclaimed, looking at my direction now. "You are the one that took my nail polish!" The woman said, making me scared.

Now remembering what I did. During the time Father was looking for a baseball cap (since he likes baseball games), I stumbled upon a nail polish salon. I remembered Mother telling me how she doesn't have anymore nail polish and wanted us to go get some.

I quickly found a raspberry glitter looking nail polish bottle that seemed good enough for Mother to have.

I grabbed the nail polish and quickly hid it in my hoodie pocket. I guess I got caught stealing it.

"You sure that it was him?" My Father asked her, giving me a scowl of anger.

"Yes! I saw him during the time I was doing one of my customers nails. I went out to stop him, but lost him from my sights, but now that I found him..he needs to return the nail polish now!" The woman explained giving me a scowl in my direction.

"I don't think so....he's been around me this whole time." My Father told her, trying to deflect the woman's claim.

"Are you being serious?! I saw him with my own two eyes, I know what he looks like! There's no other kid that is wearing the exact same thing that he is wearing!"

"You never know..." Father told her, making her more angry than before.

"I can't believe you!" She said to Father.

They both kept on arguing about it until I spoked up.

"No! It's true...I did steal..." I stated, making my Father scowl even harder at me.

"See?! Told you!" The Woman said, smiling at the fact that she was right all along.

"I'm sorry...here" I apologized, handing her the nail polish I had in my hoodie pocket.

She grabs it and put it in her apron pocket she had around her body and left with a scuff in her tone.

I look at my Father to which he looked back at me with a serious angry face that I knew too well. The disappointment face.

He grabs my hoodie, roughly and dragged me back home. It took fifteen minutes to get back. Once we did, Father yanked me across the room once he opened the front door. My head slammed first onto the wall behind me. I grabbed my head, rubbing the back of it.

"Tiff! Our Son has disappointed me again!!" Father called out, pointing an accusing pointer finger at me with saliva spitting out of his mouth each time he talked.

"What did he do now..." Mother called out, coming into the room with a nonchalant look on her face.

"He admitted to stealing! That's the one thing I taught him not to do and he did it anyway!" Father told Mother, making Mother look at him with a blank look.

"I-I'm sorry Father! I didn't think it was bad, w-well I mean, it was a-"

"GOOD THING?!" Father yelled out, finishing my stuttered sentence.

"Well y-yeah" I told my Father, shrinking my form a bit more.

"Tch! You are suppose to be smarter than that!" Father told me, pressing his pointer finger on my temple multiple times.

"Lay off of him, will ya? You should know by now that he isn't going to be smart like you are...besides, I already know that he'll be a disappointment no matter what you teach him." Mother spoke to Father, looking at her with hurt in my eyes.

"Sigh, I would say that your right...but from what Mistress Kowai told us, we still need to teach him, she sees a lot of potential with the boy." Father told me, making Mother roll her eyes in irritation.

"Whatever, do what you want....I don't want to be near that disappointment..." Mother told Father, walking away without a glance back.

Father scoffs and looks back at me.

"You better listen for now on...Mistress Kowai is expecting great things from you right now..." Father told me, walking away with a scowl on his face.

I look down on the ground in shame.

Why am I one big disappointment......?