Akuto Katsuro Having Dinner With Class 1-A

Akuto Katsuro POV:

It's been two hours since I went shopping with Eri and Mr.Aizawa, but now it's time for dinner. I head down in the elevator. Once the floor number flashed, I knew that I was at the floor I needed to be at.

The elevator door opened after that and I get out of the elevator and headed to the dining area.

Once I see the dining area, I start getting nervous. There I see is the whole class 1-A students. I can't believe there so many of them! I don't know if they even want to see me, but I can't just not ignore them, I still need to thank them for what they did to my room.

I than see Eri, she gave me a smile and motioned me over to her. I gulped and took a few steps towards her direction, once I reached her, I saw a empty chair beside her.

She patted it, motioning that she wanted me to sit next to her. I start to get flustered by that. I'm going to be sitting with Eri!!

I gulped once more and took the seat next to her. She gave me a big smile, I gave her a small smile and looked around to see the class 1-A kids.

One student had a lighting bolt on one of his bangs, another student had pink beautiful skin with horns on her head. Another student I saw that I thought was so cool looking was a kid that had a mask over his mouth, he had tentacle looking things as arms.

I think I stared at him too long because next thing I know is that he is staring at my direction with a confused stare.

I quickly look down at my lap, embarrassed that I was caught looking at him. It took a bit until dinner was on my plate. Once dinner was in front of us, we all said, 'Thank you for the meal' and dig in.

Tonight's dinner is curry which is my favorite dish, I only had it once in my lifetime, but even when I had it once, it was so good.

The heat the broth, everything about it was delicious and delightful. I took big scoops of it to the point I had some broth on my cheeks a bit.

A few students looked at, they either shrugged it off and continued eating or they would just stare in happiness as they stopped to eat there's.

"Soooo...are well not gonna talk about the new kid on the room?." A boy with purple balls as his hair said, pointing in my direction. I look up to see them all staring at me.

I blushed and looked away, not wanting others to stare at me.

"Oh yeah! I knew something was different about dinner!" A student with shoulder length hair with oddly shaped arms said with a big wide grin on his face.

"I figured something was different, but didn't want to say anything." The lightening bolt hair kid said, agreeing with the oddly shaped arm guy.

"What's your name kid?" A spiky red hair guy asked me, his smile reminding me of shark's teeth.

"Um...my name is Akuto Katsuro. You can call me Akuto though." I introduced myself to them, a tint of red over my cheeks.

Everyone was silent at first, but than I got smiles and applauses.

"That's a interesting name!"

"Yeah, it's unique!"

"It's extraordinary!"

"Fabulous!!!" A boy with nice yellow hair and glittery clothing said. Giving a clap to me.

"Oh uh...thank you..." I thanked them, bowing my head in gratitude.

In reality...I don't know what my name stands for or the meaning behind it. My parents never really gave me the time of day to explain the meaning of my name, so from what the students are saying, I think it's a good name, or at least that's what I'm hoping for...

"Um...what's your quirk Akuto?" A boy with curly green hair with freckles on his cheeks.

"Um....I actually don't have a quirk..." I admitted to him and everyone.

All of them gave me a sympathy look. Even Eri did. I look down and just shrugged it off.

"It's okay, nothing I can really do about that." I told everyone, thinking about what my life would've been like if I did have a quirk. From what I know, Mom has a psychic quirk and as for my Dad...not sure if he does have one or not.

"Um...what type of sports do you play?" A big buff guy said, eating a whole lot of sweets.

"Um..I don't know, I never really played sports before..." I told them, causing some to choke on there drinks.

It was silent after that and we all just ate dinner in silence. I kinda feel like I dampened the mood a little. Maybe I should've just lied to them or something? Maybe that would've been better.

Before everyone left for there dorms since dinner was done, I quickly said what I needed to say.

"Uh! Thank you for setting up my dorm room!" I said, thanking them and bowing to them as well. "I really appreciate it!"

They all seemed to telepathically talk to one another. They all turn back to me and smiled.

"Your welcome! We're glad that you like it!" The green hair freckled boy said, announcing what everyone was wanting to say to me.

I nod with a big smile and let them go to wherever they needed to go. I decided to go to my own room. Once I reached my room, I was going to head inside until..

"Hey Akuto!" A voice said, that I knew too well, greeted me.

"Oh! Hello Eri!" I greeted back, having blush tint my cheeks.

"I wanted to see how you were doing?" Eri asked me with a cheerful smile.

"I-I'm doing good!" I tell her with a stutter.

"That's good! I wanted to know if you want to come join me and go to the Arcade tomorrow?" Eri asked me, with a cheerful tone.

"Oh, what about Mr.Aizawa? Isn't he coming?" I asked Eri, nervous that she may be planning to go by ourselves without anyone knowing about it.

"Nope! Deku and big explosion guy is!!" Eri announced. "They'll be taking us to the arcade!" Eri said making my thoughts of her wanting to sneak out by ourselves, disappear.

"That's good! Yes! I'll come than!" I said to her with a excited smile plastered on my face.

"That's great! See you tomorrow than!" Eri said, waving goodbye and heading off.

"Yeah! See ya!" I say back, waving goodbye to her as well. I went in my room and shut the door. Getting ready for bed.

I can't wait! Never been to an arcade before! Hopefully they have cool stuff in there!

This is going to be fun!