Akuto Katsuro Shopping

Akuto Katsuro POV:

It was the next day and Me, Mr.Aizawa, and Eri are out in a town nearby the U.A. Dorms and are shopping.

Mr.Aizawa said that I need to get some furniture and clothing for my room. Eri wanted to tag along so she can help me pick some clothes out.

We all are walking into some shops, most of the shops we went into, didn't have the stuff that we needed. Until...

"Look, there's a clothing store!" Eri stated happily, pointing to the store that is called, "Visvim".

"Good work Eri" Mr.Aizawa said praising her with a soft head pat.

We all walk in and take a look around, I saw the boy section and they had some pretty nice clothing. I went over and started going through the shirts to see which ones look best on me. I picked out a red shirt, but it didn't seem to fit me.

"Here, this should fit you." Mr.Aizawa said, handing me the right size for the red shirt.

"Thank you" I thanked Mr.Aizawa quickly checking to see if it fits by going to the dressing room. Thankfully it fits. I hold onto the clothing and went to grab a blue and black shirt that were in my size.

"I found some blue jeans for you!" Eri said, showing me the blue jeans. I quickly look at the jeans and they looked nice.

Eri gives it to me so that I can see if it is the right size for me, to which it was.

"Thank you Eri!" I thanked Eri, giving her a cheerful smile.

Eri just nods happily and allows me to go to the dressing room to change into them. They looked nice on me and decided to get a few more of them. I changed back into my original pants and went out of the dressing room to see Mr.Aizawa and Eri.

"Do you like them?" Mr.Aizawa asked me.

"Yes!" I replied, smile on my face.

I went to where Eri found the blue jeans and got some more blue jeans and some black jeans.

We got all the clothing we needed and headed on out. We eventually found a furniture some and grabbed some furniture for my room. The furniture looked huge and heavy, but thankfully, Mr.Aizawa said that he would send it to U.A. Dorm instead of us carrying all of it. The people said it would take a few hours to be over there to which we were cool with. We all left after that and got some lunch at a burger joint.

We sat down to eat and ordered our food.

"What did you order, Akuto?" Eri asked me.

"I-I ordered the bacon cheeseburger, thought I should try it." I told her, having a nervous blush on my face.

"Oh nice!" She said happily.

"What about you?" I asked her, curious to what she ordered.

"I ordered a jalapeño burger!" She told me.

"You do know that it's going to be spicy right?" Mr.Aizawa said, double checking to see if Eri knows what she had just ordered.

"Mhm! I wanna try it! I never tried jalapeños burger before!" Eri said, giving Mr.Aizawa a cheerful smile.

I smile back, happy that Eri is cheerful about eating the jalapeño burger. Her smile is so beautiful!

I blushed after just thinking that. Agh! Akuto, you can't be having a crush on her now...!

"You okay Akuto? Your turning red." Eri asked me. I nod repeatedly.

"Y-Yeah, just thought of something, weird.." I told her, shrugging whatever I just thought in my head.